Charter Arms Professional

So we all have heard about the Charter Arms Professional (something I’m interested in since my wife has put a $450 budget on my gun buying :joy::joy:).
Now I’m new to the world of revolvers. I know some people say they can’t jam or are less likely to jam than a semi auto I should say.
But in order to reload a revolver quickly, don’t you need a speed loader? And if so… Then where’s one that fits the Professional? Does anybody know of one that would fit the Professional?

3 Likes

Charter arms website has them in there products by hks.

1 Like

@luke_ouellette I have used HKS speed loaders for many years and recommend them, I have 4 in use right now. Don’t forget the speed loader case, double or single. :+1:

2 Likes

Don’t forget that you can match your color if you get a Lavendar lady, or Chic lady

In .38 not .32. tho considering the .32 is 100th of an inch smaller… Would it work for a .38 speed loader? You just would have to manually load the 7th cylinder…

for what it is worth this late after your post…I had a charter arms southpaw. Took it to a gun club for a self defense class, at the end after about 100 plus rounds the gun would not fire as all of the screws in the frame came loose. Traded it in the next day for a S & W M & P and have never looked back…

I’m not sure if this speed loader would fit/match; Copied below. I need find the HKS our pals mentioned. Guess we can also EDC speed “strips”. I sold one “firearm”, and am using that to buy a CharterArms 32 you wrote about. Should be receiving it in a week.

Hey, other than 32 mag ammo, you’ll know if any other caliber can be safely shot through this 32 Professional model? Is 327 caliber ammo safe fitting thru it?

SPEEED-LOADERS

On Pistoleer’s website, I saw a 7 rounder—
https://www.pistoleer.com/5star/speedloaders/327/#X7SHOT327

On 5 Star Firearm’s website, I saw a 6 rounder—

1 Like

Here ya go, I have used HKS for many years and have never had a problem. :us:

http://www.hksspeedloaders.com/SpeedloaderPage.html

1 Like

@Burdo > the 327 mag case is .025” longer than the 32 H&R. Kinda like a 38 & a 357 mag. You can fire 32 S& W long, and a 32 colt new police round in it but not the 32 long colt. Sound confusing because it is. So 327 mag. In the 32 H&R is ng.
Let me know if that helps ?

1 Like

Thanks Blacky. Really cool of you. I copied your info. I’ll be extra careful.

1 Like

@James550 >> blue lock tight will keep the screws tight.
:us::us::us: