CAPTION THIS PHOTO! (Then I will tell you what was ACTUALLY taking place!)

I’m from the government and I’m here to help you.

5 Likes

There are a lot of very good opening lines to a murder mystery in this post. I can’t come up with anything original after reading all of these.

3 Likes

ok…this pix has got me thinking…besides telling my wife not to post pix of our fav love chair…

I had to go back and study this pix…texas eskimo stated the red dot…I missed it, good observation.
door in front missing?
what is sprayed over the blinds, or is that reflection?
what is hanging from upper corner of blinds?
what is to the left of chair, I cant make it out?
what is to the right of chair besides tennis ball…cant make it out?
old style phone on desk vs cordless or cell
empty peanut jar
what is bracket under gun display case…something missing?
some type of evidence on rug?

in another post we were talking about Hawaiian shirts…playing magnum pi here…

This has something to do with mel2, tennis ball…mel likes Dobermans…….hope nothing bad happened to his dog or dogs…or his family…all jokes aside…hope everyone is safe

2 Likes

Burglary in progress

2 Likes

It sounded like a good idea in my head…

Get out of that closet

2 Likes

So, I was naked in a bean bag eatin Cheetos.
Or
Yes officer, there was a snake in the house. Yes officer, that’s the reason I felt the need to discharge a firearm inside my home.

3 Likes

ok magnum pi sir, former detective sir, good observation!!!..I missed the closet concept…closet? what is the closet? who is hiding? mel2 is a firearms collector…is closet storing firearms? Is that door to a safe place? You have experience…any more ideas? alligators?

2 Likes

45 sir…our griffen likes Cheetos…ok I confess…I live in the country and nothing like a good nature call off the deck (what does a old dude have to do when all the girls have the bathrooms tied up?)…and the mrs yells at me when I get caught! the bean bag thing? I can only imagine what my mrs would say if she caught me as you stated? Yup dementia hotel for me! LOL AND I don’t like snakes, am terrified of snakes…lol lol

Sorry got distracted from the original topic!

3 Likes

Ricochet Red Dot

1 Like

Ok my brother SKIdaho that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the :red_circle:. LOL your coming at me hard show me some love.

2 Likes

c-rat…haven’t seen you posted…welcome Vet! Meant to say welcome Veteran sir…lots of Veterans here!

2 Likes

Glad to be here … thanks…

1 Like

The Dobie’s rule now, their humans never to be seen again…unless the poop scooper is paying attention…:wink:

1 Like

I’m just super diggin the decor…

3 Likes

Those are three 1900s era sidearms my uncles (on my Mothers side) carried during their careers as deputies in McCracken County KY.

And, pictured here, in the case to the left of them is a 1942 Nazi SS officers MAB, its holster and an unused Nazi Breast patch that another one of my uncles removed from a then deceased Geheime Staatspolizei (Gestapo) officer in Occupied France during WWII. My cousin has the MP-40 his Dad/my uncle also took…and a clasping small metal case that the SS Officer carried with suicide cyanide capsules in them…to be used if captured. (No, there was no pills in it).

5 Likes

Just…wow.

1 Like

OKAY!

After several guesses (some “interesting” and some that, well…make wonder just how many here prefer to walk around their homes with NO CLOTHES ON! :sweat_smile::rofl::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::laughing:)

Here is what was taking place.
It was about midnight when the Dobies and I heard a loud thump in the backyard…similar to a sound of someone jumping on or hitting the privacy fence. I looked on the monitor of our camera system and didn’t see anything in the yard…but as a precaution, I sent the 2 males out to investigate and the 2 females to the bedroom with my wife.
I was still in the livingroom, so I grabbed my Ruger 9C with a Tacticon FireFly flashlight/red dot attachment that I keep near my La-Z-Boy and followed the 2 male Dobs out to the backyard…and after the Dobs signaled all clear…I turned to go back in house…then I heard it.

The door handle on the front door was being turned! I lit up the door with the flash light and red dot…expecting the worst. The handle would jostle then stop…then jostle and stop …so I moved inside to where I could see the camera monitor…and there it was!

A CAT BURGLER!
(see the White cat now laying on front porch?)
When I first looked at the monitor…he was stretching up and pawing the door handle…

And WE DO NOT OWN A CAT!..
Have no idea what possessed this cat to come to our door and try getting in. Have NEVER seen this cat before…and the next morning, it was gone.

But he almost got shot over his actions! :thinking:

7 Likes

@Mel2
My very next guess was going to be 'a white cat is at the door" Honest!!!

3 Likes

:laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::laughing::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::laughing:

3 Likes