Canine family pics?

Dog is mans best friend right? Most of us have dogs mainly as family members in addition to an early alert system

. Show your dogs. This is Colt & Remington (Meathead & Little girl) male/ female litter mates.

10 Likes

This is Barron. He likes to check for “Bad Guys” throughout the day

11 Likes

Ike the boxer/possibly great dane and Ammo the blue heeler

11 Likes

10 Likes

Like Father, like son.

Edit: Errr, photo rotation not seen on my phone…err.

9 Likes

Handsome and beautiful what a pair.

4 Likes

Glad to see mine aren’t the only spoiled dogs that claim the sofa as theirs!

6 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you. Well the bad guys surely don’t want to get pinched by this guy. GET IT.:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Thor, the Mighty Dog of Thunder.

10 Likes

Hey brother it looks like he actually posed for that pic and he’s snarling. :joy::joy::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Early detection? Maybe if you ring the doorbell or drive my wife’s car into the garage.

Protection? Only if you’re deathly allergic to dog saliva.

Family? Definitely!

9 Likes

10 Likes

Geno and Maxi Doodle. Geno is Alaskan Malamute/Shepard mix, Maxi is Pit Bull/Lab mix. Both are rescues. Maxi was actually a “bait dog” when we rescued her.

9 Likes

13 Likes

just got a new baby…

12 Likes

Judging by the size of your dog, I’d hate to see his food bill every month. Looks like he’s over a hundred pounds. Lol

3 Likes

Over 200…
His grand baby is his favorite person. He lets her ride on his back like a pony.

4 Likes

Aiden in 120lb beast and Riley is the lighter colored 65lb guy. He is a rescue that was on the kill list that we saved and rehabilitated.

13 Likes

He looks like a “Duke” for a name. Congratulations

4 Likes

Some beautiful puppers in here… My Instagram is full of mostly dogs, beer, and misspelling of my name at takeout. One of our yearly birthday pics is my favorite.

13 Likes