Canik red dot

Hi George,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but I had to let myself calm down. I think I have found the problem. Even after more sanding , one screw wouldn’t grab. Doing a side by side comparison one screw is shorter than the other
I’ll see if I can get Vortex to send me replacements

1. List item

Got on chat today with Vortex and got tons better service than the last time. Told the rep and he is going to send me all the screw options for the short screws since Canik changes thread pith often.

Very happy this time with Vortex customer service.

1 Like

Glad to hear it. If I have problems mounting the red dot I purchase maybe my fix will come easier. I am going to go with the Holosun I believe.

My red dot was a package deal. Gun and site sold as a single unit from the manufacturer so I got what Canik sent.

My last comment, got the screws from Vortex, found the ones with the correct thread pitch and……they wouldn’t grab threads in the mounting plate. Vortex said I would have to contact Canik.

I don’t know if it’s worth the trouble anymore.

I’m sorry that poor products/customer service are dissuading you from stepping up to a modern pistol aiming solution. Sounds rather frustrating to deal with

Not your fault but I do appreciate the understanding of my situation.

Lol, it only gets better. Contacted Canik and part of their reply was “I don’t know of any Vortex site that fits the TP9”. Then why in the name of god did you include it with the order?

1 Like