Canadian SD

6 Likes

“We have a culture where the difference is, guns can be used for hunting or for sport-shooting in Canada, and there are lots of gun owners, and they’re mostly law-respecting and law abiding, but you can’t use a gun for self-protection in Canada. That’s not a right that you have in the Constitution or anywhere else,” Trudeau said.

Wish all the anti self defense folks would move to their Utopian dreamland North of the boarder where they are legally mandated to allow themselves and their loved ones to be assaulted and murdered.

7 Likes

Gun control works where there is no criminal gun violence. If there was no criminal violence in the US I wouldn’t carry a gun. But……

By allowing criminals with knives, sticks and bare hands to assault and kill weaker victims?

3 Likes

Says the hypocrite who is surrounded by guns just to walk the streets. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Reminds me to be thankful I’m in the USA :us: each time Trudeau is in the news.

7 Likes

California? Canada? Coincidence they both start with C and want to disarm their residents?:grin:

4 Likes

Nor-Cal in particular is still America :smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s what I keep saying about the anti-2A politicians in the U.S. Show us the way. Get rid of all your armed security and show us that Americans don’t need firearms. It’s easy for someone with Secret Service protection to say we don’t need self-defense tools.

11 Likes