Can you take the shot when you need to?

Is that a Knights of Columbus badge with an eagle overlaying it? I finally zoomed in on it. Never mind.

Edited to add:
Thank you for volunteering to be the first victim. That’s mighty fine of you.

Ha! At least I know you will be the DA that they shoot first. It’ll give me a short time to do what I need to do.

Thank you for that informative response. I love hearing from Former LEO and information they have to offer. When I am at the range I always talk to them about drills that they like and any information they have to offer. Again, thank you for all that you have done and sharing some of your knowledge.

Let’s all be respectful of differing opinions so the truth bread doesn’t get shut down. Some people prefer open carry and some concealed. There are differing opinions but little data to say whether someone carrying openly is a target or a deterrent. Kentucky has been an open carry state for nearly 200 years while historically, Kentucky and many other states prohibited concealed carry.

3 Likes

@MikeBKY The only people who have ever told me how to carry a firearm were signing my paychecks. And most of them required me to open carry.

My last employer actually required me to carry concealed. He was the only one who did…unless you count the submarines loaded with missiles and torpedoes. You talk about deep concealment!

1 Like

I hear you @Ken38! Policy at the Sheriff’s Office said what and how to carry. Open carry (with double or triple retention) in uniform and concealed out of uniform with a few exceptions.
My thing with open carry is, if you are going to do it, you use a holster made for open carry with retention, not a concealed carry holster where the security is in concealment.
But just imagine if EVERYONE open carried how polite people would be!

5 Likes

I agree.