Breaking News! Prez. Trumps Mar-A-Lago Home raided by fbi

Oop’s, I posted the above in the wrong Trump topic. :upside_down_face:

“The FBI is dissolving before our eyes into a rogue security service akin to those in Eastern Europe during the Cold War.” – Victor Davis Hanson

5 Likes

An oxymoron.

1 Like

So…this happened…

We have come a long way from This is Your FBI.

9 Likes

I am not sure what they are doing, giving him free publicity or what.

2 Likes

Confiscate?
Did they have a warrant specifically for his cell phone

1 Like

If you haven’t realized it yet, the seizing of property has nothing to do with data collection. It is a documented fact that every text, call, and email is collected, sorted, categorized, catalogued, analyzed, and preserved.

When they come to get your stuff, they already have all the data.

The act of physically collecting it is just to show you that they can, to make sure you know who is in control.

4 Likes

Breaking news: FBI raids ILLEGALS, seizes their phone for “identity theft” and “conspiracy to commit identity theft”.

LOL, I misread ILLEGALS.

4 Likes

This is one of the places they store your digital stuff

5 Likes

The NSA it legally forbidden from collecting intelligence on American citizens in country.
…just like the ATF is forbidden from having that registry of gun owners that they’re using.

6 Likes

Yup and yup.

4 Likes

NSA and ATF

5 Likes

We’re sorry we scooped up all of the phone calls that Americans made, We’ll be sure and delete that… :wink: :roll_eyes: :face_vomiting:

7 Likes
5 Likes

That’s one small step for man…

3 Likes

I know this thread got dragged through the mud. But I think this development should provide useful contrast. As in the treatment of bad orange man ex POTUS vs current POTUS and ex VPOTUS.

I also think the length of time and the serious nature of the documents found (some of the documents recovered were incredibly dangerous, as they name names of actual intelligence sources).

5 Likes

:rofl: Just saw that on Fox. :rofl:

3 Likes

Doh. That will teach me about holding out for more information. Dad gum FOX for scooping me.

3 Likes

There’s a key difference between the classified documents found at a former Biden office and the ones Trump kept at Mar-a-Lago, national security expert says (msn.com)

msm already doing damage control and dragging DJT into it. :roll_eyes:
Although he did comment on it. :smirk:

2 Likes

If they didn’t have a double standard, they wouldn’t have any.

7 Likes