[Breaking News] ATF Deems Q Honey Badger "Pistol" as an "SBR" (update 10/27/2020)

Trump is thinking about firing Fauci, FBI, CIA, and the DOJ to correct their lies and corruption! Hopefully ATF for being slanderous tricking ATF laws to get after us! Wait and see when he fires them all! We all be grinning hard enough!

2 Likes

@Harvey The reason is simple the ATFE believed the polls and as such they think Biden is a shoe in. So when they roll out the FULL regulations they can say that it was under “Trump’s Watch”. Trump is not going to make any political waves (ones that actually matter) until the election is decided, the Congress is doing the same thing. Everybody is now holding their collective breath for America to speak tomorrow.

If Trump is re-elected then I have a feeling it will be gloves off and I hope that some of the Swamp he drains will be in the ATFE, it seems he has a long list of Swamp dwellers to get rid of and once the election is certified (mebby even before the inauguration) he may start collecting heads some big, some small but heads are going to roll as he (A$$uMEing he wins) has nothing to lose. If the Senate stands and the House falls (rises) to Trump it’s going to be a far different story that 2016 when even the R’s were wondering what was going on and the Rhino’s were in CYA or “Never Trump” mode. I think Trump will win BIGLEY but the down ballot ticket needs to follow him across the finish line or it will all be for naught.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

ATFE should have been drained after Ruby Ridge…

3 Likes

Ruby Ridge created what the ATFE is now. Horuchi was an FBI HRT Sniper not ATFE but the swamp rats evolved.

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

The ATFE was the initial federal law enforcement involved, they were the ones attempting to charge him with the sawed off shotgun charge, and the entire court system was so fouled up… . The US Marshalls, ATF, and The FBI came in later, but yes, Horuchi was FBI, and the entire mess regarding prosecuting him then dismissing charges, then bringing them back…
Deputy Marshalls were involved in killing Randy Weaver’s 14 year old son.

Weaver was paid beaucoup bucks, though it never replaces his son or wife.

2 Likes

If Biden wins, life wouldn’t be rosy with ATF snooping around for illegal guns!

2 Likes