Bloomberg's Everytown for Gun Safety Pours $15 Million Into Races in 8 States

Will be interesting to see if anyone is complacent after what happened in Virginia. Hope people who support the 2nd Amendment are awake this time.

5 Likes

I hope folks here in Virginia and throughout the country realize what we are up against. $60M to support gun control initiatives. The NRA still seems to be the main focus for the anti-gun initiative. That’s special…

1 Like

If people are not paying attention at this point, I don’t know what it is going to take.

5 Likes

No one wants to hear what it’s really going to take! It ain’t lollipops and rainbows!

1 Like

It doesnt have to go down “that” road either. We can still vote. Till that goes away we have a chance at a peaceful resolution

1 Like

I voted as much as I could in 2012 I’m still experiencing the aftermath of that nightmare.

1 Like

It’s not a big chance right now, I also know that we are only one generation from that chance going away

1 Like

“Michael Bloomberg and state Democrats have one common goal this election cycle – and it’s not to make communities safer. Their mission is buy up state majorities and gerrymander themselves into near-permanent power,” said Lenze Morris, a spokeswoman for the RSLC. “We aren’t fooled by their astounding hypocrisy and neither will Americans when they head to the polls this fall.”

Gloomberg is so misleading. I’m hoping with all the new gun owners that he’ll be exposed all the more.

(Republican State Leadership Committee (RSLC) )

4 Likes