Back from retirement. Active National Guard Waiver approved

If any of you veterans out there are wanting to re-enlist and need age waivers, retirement waivers…it can be done. It has been done. MEPS has approved my re-enlistment. Dancing on tables and doing American sh*t is authorized. Yes. the wife is throwing a party tonight!

God Bless The United States of America.

27 Likes

Congratulations @Patrick47!

3 Likes

Appreciate it Jeff.

3 Likes

Congratulations brother and thanks again for your service.

4 Likes

Congrats, be well, and be safe!

4 Likes

Lucky you. :us: :+1:

4 Likes

Great news brother. Well done and thank you for your continued service to our Republic. I wish I could do the same. I am a bit too jacked up. Enjoy and be safe brother warrior.

4 Likes

Congrats to you, but for me unfortunately I am to old to tromp up and dow a flight deck all day and half the night for flight operations anymore.

4 Likes

Congratulations, wish you all the best,stay safe. Thank you for your service

4 Likes

@Patrick47. Congrats be safe! Thank you for your service for then and now. :us:

5 Likes

I’m 54… way to old knees :flushed:
Thanks for servicing!

4 Likes

Congratulations. Big time congratulations!

4 Likes

Congratulations, awesome news, their taking some of the good guys back. Teach those kids how it’s really done! Stay safe and keep your comms on!

6 Likes

Congrats

4 Likes

Congrats!!! I am 64 and never enlisted, do you think they will take me? I missed the Nam draft as still in school, i wish today that i should have served. again congrats to you!!!

4 Likes

God Bless Pat,
Hope it works out for you and hope your family remains supportive / positive about this
Me personally the only 2 things I miss are the range days and friendships. Glad I retired / glad I’m done.

4 Likes

Appreciate it Johnny. Bless you Brother.

2 Likes

You too. Stay safe.

2 Likes

Understood. You have served. I appreciate it. We know what that means. Bless you.

2 Likes

Make no mistake, you don’t have to serve in the military to make a difference. I’ve seen your posts. You are a blessing to this great nation. Keep on instructing. We need Americans just like you.

5 Likes