Veteran's Day 2022

Shout out to all Veterans!

13 Likes

I had posted something earlier, but it got caught by a moderator and is being considered, I guess, I may have miscategorized or other, but the point is, THANKS! You are welcome! Glad to have been able to serve this great nations of ours, and I thank YOU for YOUR service to our nation and her ideals as well.

5 Likes

Thank You to ALL veterans, U Rock!

Here’s my problem, I got out of the army in1979 at 20 years old, yes went in at 17.
Some simple math tells me 2022-1979 = 43 ducking years. I just ain’t that damn old…

8 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

Old enough to still be dangerous. Thank you for your service. btw, I went in, in 78 and I know how old I was, so I know how old you must be or there abouts. Now, that the cat has fought its way out of the proverbial bag… lol. Thank you.

7 Likes

1985 to 2014, with time in the Guard (primary), Reserve, and Active. 4 deployments, 3 in the sandbox, 1 on the Border. UH-60 A/L pilot, instructor pilot, and instrument flight examiner. It was an honor to serve and I miss it every day.

My thanks to all of you who served on this Veterans Day.

9 Likes

Happy Veterans Day to all who served and to those serving to protect our Freedom.

7 Likes

to all brothers and sisters HAPPY VETERANS DAY keep up the good fight

8 Likes