ATF Whistle Blower

Recently an ATF resigned and wrote a 6 page letter telling why he resigned.

7 Likes

How about reading the actual news article in Ammoland:

which has the agent’s full letter embedded in the article.

4 Likes

I’m sure there is truth in there but with most things like this I must ask myself, is this sour grapes, is this guy just trying to make a political point. Certainly his points about the treatment of “protesters” VS “Insurrectionists” has some validity. His concern about leaning left when a Democrat is in office has some truth to it but let’s not forget, Elections DO Have Consequences.

3 Likes

Ordinarily, I would read something like this with the understanding the person may just be mad about his job in general and angry.
However, I have seen too much the past couple of years.
I whole heartedly believe everything he has seen and experienced is true.
It is unfortunate he has resigned, as we really need people like him in the job :frowning:

Every day you see how soft things have become for the criminals.
The victims are the problem…

3 Likes

This agency just like the IRS, FBI & DOJ are supposed to be non-partisan. If their purpose is to be weaponized against their political opponents, why do we need them?

We are not supposed to be a Banana-Republic.

3 Likes

You have seen the leaked memo from the FBI that basically targets symbols as being militants.

Ted Cruz Slams Boot on Table During Senate Hearing on FBI Oversight I saw this posted in several spots and just now seeing the Ted Cruz video. Many of the you tube people I watch are being targeted including Mike Glover.

When you take 1 thing by itself, it might be someone angry about their position. When it is multiple it is entirely different.

4 Likes

Unfortunately we are becoming a Banana Republic. We’ve shrunk to putting our ex-Presidents on trial what more needs to be said.

6 Likes

That’s why we have to fight any infringement at every turn.

6 Likes

It is nice to see the truth wa have always out there that the entire Government are corruth as heck,they want us as slaves and I wont ever be one!

4 Likes
2 Likes