Anybody Have a "Wishlist" for 2022?

For anyone who’s read my postings in the past, you know that mine for '21 was a LONG one, and although I don’t engage in flights of fancy, it was a complete flop - the goal in mind was to expand our choices, and to tie up what I considered some loose threads.

2 Likes

P. S. - My list has remained the same.

1 Like

To survive it! To stay Republican. To stay employed. To go somewhere in the U.S. I haven’t been. The new Beretta 92X Performance Defensive! To try and turn Oregon red again. Been blue too long!

5 Likes

Same one I’ve had for awhile, but they’re still alive & in office. There’s hope some will be leaving this year.

1 Like

Oh I wish I was an Oscar Myer Weiner that is what I truly want to be and if i was an Oscar Myer Weiner everyone would fall in love with me.
Couldn’t help myself. Do any of you remember this.

7 Likes

I have a parody for this, entitled “Oscar Meyer’s Weiner” - it can be sung, or recited as a limerick, but I dunno if it can get past the mods.

2 Likes

The pressure from my huge fan base is just too much - here we go… I wish I had old Oscar Meyer’s weiner - Now that’s a sight you really have to see, "Cause if I had old Oscar Meyer’s weiner, I could make 'em eat the bark right off a tree.

1 Like

Now that is some funny s t.

1 Like

I am thinking mine is to have good health, With that many things are possible

4 Likes