Another loon from Chicago area

Curious to see if race is ever brought up…if his mom is ever brought up…and if drugs were involved.

5 Likes

“42-year-old White male suspect dead”
There’s one answer.

3 Likes

Kinda answers another question

“and is believed to have lived with his mother, who was not home during the incident”

4 Likes

The real question is why?

No priors, otherwise stable life (aside from still living with mom)

Just randomly mag dump at a city park, go home and off yourself?

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but I’m betting there’s money here…. Election cycle and all….

4 Likes

Did he kill himself? He was found dead, but did anyone witness him killing himself? And didn’t I read that it was in the Detroit area? I could be wrong, my reading comprehension isn’t the best.

3 Likes

We will certainly hear reference to this terrible crime from politicians on the campaign trail as they play to the gun control folks.

3 Likes

This falls in line with what I saw of the Las Vegas shooting.

I really wish rotten was still up and running…

The Las Vegas shooter was found dead by an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound,…

But the pictures of the scene looked staged?

I’m sure if we could see this scene it would be similar.

3 Likes

By this afternoon the anti-gun loonies will be out in force. This time it was two handguns. So, no doubt they’ll add handguns to the AR list to ban. In short order we’ll be back to ball and powder rifles! Vote pro 2A in 2024! All of the way down the ticket.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, we need more "common sense gun laws ". And the motor city needs more police defunding. And governor Whitmer wll put an end to this "gun violence " in this election year. Bla, bla bla.

4 Likes

With the obligatory “Right Wing Extremists MAGA supports did it…” line.

4 Likes

That’s why the article emphasis “white” suspect. They can claim “MAGA” supporter.

4 Likes

That’s why we don’t need high capacity magazines.

/s

2 Likes

Oh, come on. Epstein, Vince Foster, Obama’s chef, McConnell’s sister-in-law… they just died. No need to ask questions.

6 Likes

Did somebody mention Killary?

2 Likes