Ammo Dump

There is no shortage and if you think about the fact all has to do with monies only then will start to understand. You will not getting anywhere at a gun shop saying anything i say. The gun shops and online ammo shops are making a fortune on selling most 20 ct boxes. Fortune. took me many years to find a guy, and there is no shortage on bulk ammo. Most gun shops intimidate and have a code amongst themselves. There is no shortage going on, just greed. Say you have an ounce of weed and get 500.00 for, but if you split it up may be worth 2000.00. Thats whats going on, and not covid or whatever explanation you may hear. You need to find someone that trust you and know to get what you need. It is criminal what is going on in my opinion. Never order online, it is false advertising and unless you have the government like myself, may never get your order or see your money. People are paying almost 30 bks for 20 ct box. Sickens me.

1 Like

There is no shortage and if you think about the fact all has to do with monies only then will start to understand. You will not getting anywhere at a gun shop saying anything i say. The gun shops and online ammo shops are making a fortune on selling most 20 ct boxes. Fortune. took me many years to find a guy, and there is no shortage on bulk ammo. Most gun shops intimidate and have a code amongst themselves. There is no shortage going on, just greed. Say you have an ounce of weed and get 500.00 for, but if you split it up may be worth 2000.00. Thats whats going on, and not covid or whatever explanation you may hear.

I think like Dragon Man i starting buying ammo every Friday afternoon we got paid me and a friend would go buy ammo I have did that sense the 1980 's I recently sold some to friends and new Gun Owners Hollow Point for $ 30.00 a box of 50 I knew one day i could help out some folk. But now i am keeping the rest ? I can not believe the prices some on line places i have bought bulk from want for ammo even 22 again?

Good information thanks for sharing
vmware

Interesting video but it’s very hypocritical. Joe has broken laws himself. Using his office to enrich himself and his son is just one example. Joe has no respect for or understanding of the 2nd amendment which is LAW. If you want to see videos there are plenty of videos of him speaking on his unconstitutional views of 2A and how he wants to take our guns. And yes the Dems want our guns…all of them… and they will try to do so in small steps. Also, Joe has really just a basic and poor knowledge of firearms in general which would be almost comical if wasnt scary.

If you think President Trump is corrupt, you really ought to do a very deep dive into Joes behavior in his 47 plus years as a career politician. Check into his son Hunter, as well. He uses his dads influence, with his fathers blessing.

Donald J. got my vote.

3 Likes

Sorry @Dawn youre completely right. My bad,

Went to my local gun store today and bought some 9mm 115 grain for $19.98 a bx of 50 plus got some 40gr 22lr bx of 500 for $29.89 happy days.

2 Likes