Ammo Control Is The New Gun Control

Ammo Control Is The New Gun Control

Very interesting and informative short video! :us: :us: :us:

12 Likes

What ammo control? :joy:

6 Likes

He brings out some good points. If you raise the prices on ammo and/or just stop distributing it to stores you may not be able to have it. That will control guns. I never really looked at it that way. Next thing will be to not make any more primers, casings, projectiles and gun powder. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

My wife and I overheard someone say they believe in the right to bear arms, but they should make a bullet $100 a pop. That’s an idea out there I guess.

It’s quite sad since they don’t understand training = safer and that charging higher prices for ammo hurts low income families in tough neighborhoods the most.

6 Likes

They should probably make crime illegal too. :wink: :grinning:

12 Likes

I just opened my new shop. $100/ round

6 Likes

Appreciate the hardship costs those with lower incomes face, especially when training is also important. On a more lighthearted note, you reminded me of some jokes I once heard, copied below:

4 Likes

Better ask the British how that worked out last time.

5 Likes

local idiot state rep here in CT…Third Time The Charm? CT Dem Tweaks Proposed Ammo Tax – Bearing Arms

I have thought for a long time, “they” will let you"keep your guns"…but will tax you to death doing so.

3 Likes

I gather these states never heard of the black market? I recall when living in NYS that black market cigarettes were quite easy to come by because the high rate of taxes on cigarettes made the black market flush (not that I smoked, just knew a number of people that did). We also could easily get fireworks as they, too, were banned. I guess cartridges will become the new contraband.

3 Likes

Heroin has been illegal since what, 1924 or '25? Granted, I have never bought any, but according to the news, it is sold in a lot of places.

5 Likes

Ive been on th e list for primers at two very large distributors for a year and never been notified…I see people are getting them and scalping on gun broker…I visit a reputable dealer IN Grand Rapids MN daily to see if the y get any, and they put them out, limit two one hundred count trays to a customer at the regular price, and that is is…honest folks.

2 Likes

And, for those of us who reload, try to find powder, primers, etc.

4 Likes

I just picked up 2lbs of H335 (for .223) at Rocky Mtn Discount Sports in Gillette, WY. It’s showing up…slowly.

There’s a network of 6 of us here that knows what each other wants/needs and we keep on the lookout for stuff.

2 Likes

Anyone can have a YouTube channel…

2 Likes

@Michael_R3 Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you. :us:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Michael_R3 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

@Michael_R3 Welcome to the community. :us: :us: :us:

1 Like

I’m glad to be here! Thanks.

2 Likes

there are times when i think to much (as my wife often says) but, i was thinking the same thing, can’t shoot if govt. takes the ammo away some how or make such a shortage on it. It’s hard to find everything i need to make bullets as well. which never was a problem before! i had a lot of down time when i was working from home, could’ve gone to the range more often, but came to the point that i didn’t want to shoot up all my practice ammo then have none left. i don’t shoot my duty type ammo that i keep for home defense or that intruder (s) should they venture into my house or threaten to harm my family. i wouldn’t put it past this president ( i didn’t vote for) that he will do anything to get rid of guns and bullets whether legal or not. he is a one term president and knows it would take years to fight him in court to get it all back to normal in buying guns and ammo. never did trust these politicians , demo or repub… say one thing, do something else entirely!

1 Like