America's food supply

Food out of people is not science fiction at all. Here they just approved a people composting facility. It’s NOT the first one in the country.

You bring in your loved ones and they compost them and return them to you as composted dirt ready for your vegetable or flower garden.

Chew on that one for a bit :rofl:

6 Likes

seem to recall that in their book is lamb says cannibalism is okay for jihadist ???

anyone care to validate or refute that please do so…

2 Likes

Ha, when I was in the Army my sgt wanted to go special forces. To prepare he had to take a survival course where if you didn’t eat a raw red worm or night crawler you failed the course. In Germany if you would buy him a Mountain Dew and hand him a worm; down it went followed a drink of Mountain Dew.

6 Likes

Well, you won’t be fighting me to get in the cricket line!

7 Likes

I’ve ate some horrible things, but there are quite a few insects that are really good. Flavored correctly and flash fried. They are nice and crunchy. Like popcorn.

4 Likes

I have ‘Shared’ some pretty Brutal stories. FACT
What I don’t want to EVER do is alienate my Brothers and Sisters here.
What I will admit is through my time in Africa, the Middle East and
Bosnia/Herzegovina I’ve witnessed so of the worst Atrocities of man on man
or Man vs Animals.
Col. Trautman in Rambo (orig.)
had a line “I’ve seen Rambo eat things that would make a Billy Goat puke!”
Whoever wrote that KNEW what we do to each other.
There’s just some sh** you don’t need to know.

Question your Food supplier these days… That’s all I have to say

6 Likes

I’m not talking to you anymore! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

I forgive you brother, or you forgive me. It’s so confusing :sob::rofl:

See, see what you did. I don’t even know if I am crying tears of joy or sorrow. But I am crying, or very tired :sleeping:

7 Likes

Was it FJB’s uncle???

:rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

4 Likes

No offense, they don’t have to force us, we already submitted. Every cellphone in the world is tracked and they have access to the data, so does just about anyone willing to pay for it. Anyone that doesn’t think so, read the contract for your cellular service…

11 Likes

Add to that the car you drive. Everyone has submitted to 100% surveillance just by wanting the nice bells and whistles that come with it.

Notice the new car ads on TV? They don’t even talk anymore about the engineering of the vehicle, just the electronics. The regular GMC truck ad I see these days only talks about their special tailgate, and the “most connected driving experience” or something like that. The Nissan ad out now has a lady turning on her dog’s food bowl from the car.

Your phone is connected. Your car. Your electric meter. Many of your appliances. Your home cameras. Your “Alexa.” The toll tag on your car is giving up your location. We are more watched than old George Orwell could have ever imagined, all voluntary.

6 Likes

If you have a Nissan connected to your cell, you have to warn passengers that anything they say will be heard and captured. I guess warned isn’t the right word. But you are strongly advised.

4 Likes

My wife has a Subaru and it’s the same way. It’s a great car, engineering and driving wise, but their privacy policy sucks. Basically, by sitting in the car you’re consenting to their privacy policy, which in essence says anything being done or said in or around the car is being recorded, sent to Subaru, and they can do with it whatever they want. This includes the forward facing cameras, recording your driving (and can and will be used against you in an accident). It also includes your phone, should you connect it to the car.

Supposedly you can “opt out” of them sharing your data (they’ll still collect it). I tried to, for her and myself, and never heard a peep from Subaru. I believe many manufacturers have similar policies.

I’m not a big believer in government regulation, but I feel like this indiscriminate data collection, with no way to turn it off, should be illegal. I can opt to not have a smart phone, or turn off networking if I want, but there is no way for a consumer to not be giving up all their privacy for just needing a car. The car should have a way to take it off the network.

6 Likes

Figured out that with my Chrysler (yes… I have a minivan… let the jokes begin) I had to go into media and disconnect my cellphone from the car. This means we don’t have the hands free calling, mapping and the rest. But we also don’t have Chrysler riding along with us. Besides, it’s best I don’t complicate these things anymore than possible. When I bought this thing I had gone to the dealer (last year) and asked for something like I was trading in. Analog gages, no screens, a simple shift lever, no fancy interior, just base level, simple transportation. Went to three dealers. All chuckled at me and announced they don’t build those anymore. Ok, I am old, the trade was a 2015 but I just want my turn the key car back!

3 Likes

I hear ya. My personal vehicle is a 1996 Chevy truck, so I’ve still got that old fashioned simplicity. I use a Bluetooth earpiece for calls when I’m driving, and I have a decent Garmin GPS in it that does just fine for directions. Basically, there’s not much the modern Subaru does that I can’t replicate with a phone and a GPS unit. There really is no need for all that extra “connectivity.”

3 Likes

All old vehicles here, forever. You can keep the new stuff.

6 Likes

Are modern motorcycles connected the same way as cars? I’d like to hope that the digital world hasn’t taken over motorcycles.

1 Like

It has. And the riders are LOVING it. Not me. Everything I own is ancient and manual.

4 Likes

To try and bring it back to the topic at least….

9 Likes