Am I crazy, or does this strongly resemble tactics Hitler used to rise to power?

Trample the 1st amendment much?

14 Likes

I just listened to the entire presentation. What I heard is that people who commit overt threats to the safety and lives of poll workers, or who use AI or other technologies to do the same thing and hide their identity will be prosecuted.

Are they censoring Americans, or vigorously prosecuting people who make illegal threats?

5 Likes

You need to do more research. They have clearly stated that their goal is to censor “misinformation”, aka opinions that are counter to the narrative. Remember what they did to people that did not “believe in the science”? Now the “science” that is being allowed to be known shows that the narrative was not only just wrong, but harmful, injurious and deadly.

5 Likes

Of course, we all know they will only be censoring one side of the political debate. Right out of the leftist/Nazi/Marxist playbook.

14 Likes

Assumption is not a good advisor

4 Likes

If you look at the text of the remarks, you will find “And it includes our National Security Division’s and the FBI’s work to protect our elections from national security threats, including malign foreign influence and cyber-enabled campaigns.”

That’s code for “carte-blanche to interpret threats as they deem fit.”

6 Likes

So is what you are saying that they are not censoring misinformation but information counter to the false narrative? Do you or anyone know what the false narrative is or what the truth is? Are you saying he is not going to do what he says he is going to do or is what he says he is going to do is immoral? Your statement is a false statement. Misinformation is not also known as opinions that are counter to the narrative.

2 Likes

Want to stop drunk drivers from killing sober drivers? Ban sober drivers! Thats how gun control works.

9 Likes

I don’t call that gun control working. Gun control works by learning how to control guns. By telling people they are going to take their guns away so they get more proficient and buy more guns. Then when people try to murder us we are ready. I think what you’re describing is politics.:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks - I’ve been reading as much as I can find about today’s comments and the overall work they’ve been doing. What I’ve found so far is:

1. They are prosecuting people who illegally threaten poll workers and other people related to the election process.

2. They are targeting misinformation from foreign governments that stir up conflict and illegally interfere with our election system.

Dave17, you’ve apparently done more research - please share your findings with us, specifically publicly documented facts about how they are abusing their authority.

Thanks.

3 Likes

It is my observation that in this current election cycle the sitting regime is so gut-wrenchingly terrified of the opposition and the electorate that they will do ANYTHING to secure a win, legitimate or not.

10 Likes

The text of the announcement may say one thing; however, how often have we seen our government say one thing and do another? How often have we seen our government trample our rights?

Trust in the government is at an all time low, and in my humble opinion, for a very good reason.

Here are my thoughts on the upcoming elections:

1. If Trump wins, there will be large scale “protests” (read riots) that will be funded by the likes of Soros and other puppet masters.
  2. If Biden wins, there will be smaller scale “protests” (read riots) that will be blamed on “MAGA Insurrectionists” but will most likely be perpetrated by those beholding to (or paid by) the puppet masters. Expect those to be even more violent so they can try to lock us down and further reduce our freedoms.

Again, these are my thoughts…I certainly hope I’m wrong.

9 Likes

You’ve been paying attention! Wray, of the same FBI, that gave false evidence to the FISA court to surveil American citizen Carter Page, that perpetuated the authenticity of the information in the Steele dossier, perpetuated Hunter Biden’s laptop as a lie, and conspired with big tech to supress information in social media can now be trusted? I don’t think so. Garland (DOJ) is to be held in contempt of Congress for withholding information. ( Refusing to Hand Over Audio of Biden’s Interview with Special Counsel Robert Hur after the information was subpoenaed)

7 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THERE IT IS!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

8 Likes

NEVER! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Ok, OK, I’m sorry, that begged to be ranked on!

YES SIR! Bruce You nailed it! My belief (and I’ve been saying it here for months) is one way or another it will be CHAOS in the streets! Both sides are tuning up for Battle. And No Bruce you are not wrong (unfortunately) Would I love to see a peaceful transition of power? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:sorry I did that one to myself. THIS administration is too drunk on the power. They will NOT go quietly into the good night!

7 Likes

The reality is, based on the evidence today, Trump will win by a landslide. People really are disgusted with $4.00 gas, $6.00 eggs, illegals everywhere, crime out of control, 8% mortgage and 20% credit card bills, sky high utility bills, bans on gas stoves and furnaces, and ZERO national (world) security. We’re tired of being laughing stocks of our enemies. We’ve had enough. Look, Trump had 100K people line up to see him in NJ. If that doesn’t terrify the regime then they’re all asleep, not just Sleepy/Creepy Brandon.

So, what do do if you’re suckling at Brandon’s tit? Cheat. And cheat some more. And if all the cheating in the world still can’t secure the election because too many honest Americans actually voted for a real President, then start a few riots, and accuse the opposition of election theft and fraud (gaslighting they call it). Make a scene. Call a bunch of people racists and whaterver-phobes, and get Lester Dolt to proclaim that there is no evidence that cheating happened. As they say in Washington, when you get caught with your pants down, pull them up and start lying about it.

8 Likes

LOL WOW. Yeah, sure, That is lame. During the COVID nonsense I provided information and links to the CDC, WHO, NIH, etc., that detailed the truth. They were actually providing it, but feeding the media BS. I could not get anyone that believed the media and politicians to read what I sent them, nor click on the links that verified what I stated. But I should believe you will believe me and follow links, when you have not bothered to research it yourself? I am not going to waste my time playing that game.

Some thoughts on that… :thinking:

3 Likes

Be very careful. Remember Covid. The vaccine is perfectly safe. I’ve spent several weeks in the hospital and now have permanent irregular heartbeat due to their safe vaccine. My cardiologist confirmed this as well as many others. Remember what they said to anyone who said different?? MISINFORMATION!! I’ve also had several friends and acquaintances who have passed on. It wasn’t the vaccine they said, but now they are confirming it wasn’t all it was claimed to be. Now we’re entering the same dirty water with elections. I’m absolutely convinced that the election fraud in several of our biggest cities was a fact. So what is a threat to their plan? Maybe insisting that the person is eligible to vote. Maybe confirming that they are still alive. If you insist on these things they may very call it a threat.They have an agenda and they’ll be damned if you’re going to get in the way.

8 Likes

Their definition of illegal threats.

Just like J6?

5 Likes