Alternative news sites

Where do you go when you cant listen to the lies of fox,cnn, msnbc, and other mainstream new

1 Like

I tried newsmax until I got a little suspicious of them too, if reports are accurate, they are owned or operated by a lefty too.
I’m currently trying OANN, and use WND to see what reports are out there that are not liberally censored.

2 Likes

https://bucksexton.com

3 Likes

will have to take a look at those

1 Like

Some of their content requires a subscription.

1 Like
3 Likes

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/index.html

2 Likes

News max is that the one trump was talking about buying?

I have been toying around with OANN. I also use msn.com (the news aggregator), particularly for more worldwide news. Pravda too.

Mostly I just look at, and for, local news. It has become pretty biased as one would expect.

2 Likes

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/

1 Like

Not sure. Personally I hope he’s too busy being president to get into buying a news franchise for just a bit yet.

4 Likes

Revolver.news has become my goto. It’s Drudge before Drudge went weird. The Bongino Report is good.

Trying OANN. They have been called “far right,” but everybody gets called far right and I haven’t heard anything I recognize as far right.

The Epoch Times is good, but they want a subscription, so I am going back and forth. I don’t have a lot of money to fling around right now. They actually like America and hate communism. Their writing seems very similar to Radio Free Asia, which I also like.

I also read disrn.com and Not The Bee.

5 Likes

SiriusXM 40’s junction. Been there since early September.

1 Like

I’ve been asking the same question for years. I’ve never found “One” news source that I completely trust. I wish it existed. The best we can do is to find multiple sources and try to cut through the spin. It’s exhausting, but I suppose that’s part of being an informed citizen.

I will say this, though: even if you find a source that you like, you should still visit other news sources. First, because anyone can make a mistake, so it’s good to see other sources. Being an informed citizen doesn’t mean living in a bubble. Second, because it’s good to see what others see. There are a lot of news sources out there that I don’t trust, but I know that millions of people rely on them for their news. I want to know what other people think they know.

4 Likes

Newsmax & sky ( Australia) oddly enough

3 Likes

I just found sky Australia last week

1 Like

Should mention guns & gadgets andd liberty doll

1 Like

My GoTo List (No specific order):

:bell: The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report

Townhall: Conservative News, Cartoons, Top Stories & Commentary

Bearing Arms – Saving Liberty and Lives

Newsmax – Breaking News | News Videos | Politics, Health, Finance

American Greatness - Next Generation Conservatism (amgreatness.com)

The Truth About Guns - Exploring the ethics, morality, business, politics, culture, technology, practice, strategy, dangers and fun of guns

Breitbart News Network

American Thinker

The Daily Wire

The Epoch Times - Truth & Tradition. Fact Based. Unbiased. Accurate News

AmmoLand.com

Gun Owners of America | The only no compromise gun lobby in Washington

Virginia Citizens Defense League - Home (vcdl.org)

7 Likes

I just renewed for one year. The Epoch Times are telling you things that are going on that even Fox is not covering.

5 Likes
4 Likes