Aim for Death? Aim for Disarm?

I like this. Reminder how complex a simple situation really can be.

Valid point @Fred_G good input I didn’t initially consider.

3 Likes

Yeah shoot the knife out of their hand or fire a warning shot. Maybe just surrender they’ll just rob you, it’ll be okay. Hey how about this one wait for the police. File these under " things you should never do" lol

5 Likes

True, but you cannot expect every person out there to train to his level.

3 Likes

You forgot “pay them to not commit the crime in the first place.” :money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

You right @RocketPak. Can’t expect every person trains

1 Like

Center mass is also the slowest moving target.

3 Likes

you mean "the Leg? ", the body part that has the femoral artery and would bleed out before aid could be rendered?

2 Likes

Not at all. I meant the body part recommended as a less lethal option by the current resident of the White House.

4 Likes

Only 30%of shots fired in self defense hit their target.
1.) do the math.
2.) did the robber point the gun at you or fire the gun ?
3.) angle of entry of BULLETS into the assailants body will be a issue IE: back or side.

This issue excludes family members put in a unsafe condion : then that is a no holds barred situation.
PS: even if your not convicted of a crime you can be sued civilly for a wrongful death or for injury that you caused. The injury Can be in a one lump sum payment or medical payments for the rest of the injured persons life.
How’s that shoulder shot sound now.
:us::us::us:

6 Likes

If it is my intent to remove the threat, I am on solid legal ground to use lethal force.

Trying to make the lethal force less than lethal is complicating a situation unnecessarily.

7 Likes

Where does that come from?

5 Likes

In today’s world of wokeness and social (in)justice (McCloskeys), I ain’t wanting to try my luck in court.

4 Likes

@Matthew156 I live in Louisiana, Civil Law, don’t matter to us anything about (McCloskeys)

2 Likes

That’s why USCCA is so beautiful.

2 Likes

@Matthew156 That’s only my opinion.
Let me know how you make out with putting yours into action.
Hope I don’t hear from you. STAY SAFE.

1 Like

@G.Washington >> yep << I hope USCCA IS PALS WITH THE JUDGE <<<

1 Like

Rouge prosecutors are every where

3 Likes

@Matthew156 >> no fooling around. If I was going to shoot to disable it would be a GROIN SHOT. even not hitting Vitals can smash pelvic bones or hips, not to mention severing the spinal Column.

2 Likes

If less-than-lethal-force is what you’re after, well, that’s what tazers and pepper spray are for. It’s your call. It’s also your funeral.

3 Likes

@Matthew156 >> you people make me ( NUTS ) I think I’m onto something with groin shots because it would be a trifecta 1.) to stop the attacker.
2.) if the criminal was (Was) a sex offender they wouldn’t have to make his address public anymore because it would be a FAILURE TO APPEAR (no balls)
3.) when the criminal goes to prison we would save money on a sex change
:us::us::us:

3 Likes