Absolute or combat effective accuracy?

I totally understand I get it I just got an Alien Gear shape-shift really like it

3 Likes

I train exactly the same way. My draw and fire (point shooting) goes out 7 to 10 yards. I can stay inside the 8 ring on a standard silhouette target. Time from concealment to first shot 1.5 (averaged) seconds counting reaction time with hands at rest beside me. After 20- 30 rounds of that using a timer, I will do drills involving shooting and moving with multiple shots. Then last I switch to careful aimed fire at longer distances. I train a minimum of 100 rounds a week. Usually more. Acquiring enough ammo is starting to be a problem now. I am old enough and honest enough to admit in a crisis I doubt I will stand calmly and take careful aim while squeezing the trigger softly. More likely I will draw fire while running for cover screaming the whole way. I try to train hard enough that muscle memory or instinct will take over if my brain is freezing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Depending on what I am working on. I do both. With my Glock 41 I can do draw to empty mag all in 9-10 ring in under 7 seconds at 7 yards.

Alot of my accuracy though is dictated by is this a good Addison’s day or a bad Addison’s day.

3 Likes