A source for an EDC CCW holster for an XDS mod2 osp 3.3" 45acp. RH OWB

I am looking for a source for an EDC CCW holster for an XDS mod2 osp 3.3" 45acp. RH OWB. Bravo has stopped making them and I am having trouble finding a good source, any recommendations out there?

4 Likes

https://aliengearholsters.com/holsters/springfield-xd-s-mod-2-osp-3-3-inch.html

6 Likes

@Adam34,
Great recommendation with Alien Gear. I have a few holsters I ordered from them and I love them.

3 Likes

I recommended getting a new gun you can get a holster for before you look for a new holster.:open_mouth::+1:

7 Likes

Yes sir @Johnnyq60! I have been happy with them. I have a few as well, one of them over six years old and still strong as when it was new.

3 Likes

Upper Hand Holsters. Quality is excellent. I carry owb. Lot’s of options. Works great with my xd elite 10mm

2 Likes

I have purchased a couple of configs for the Mod2 SC from these guys. they have great, wide ranging molds and produce high detail products. Even if its a TLR1 on a 365, they would prob have it. (I made that last part up but they are good!) I will use them again.

I believe they also have a febay presence.

2 Likes

Huh? What Is the problem with the current firearm?

1 Like

One doesn’t need a problem to get a new gun one needs an excuse and not having a holster is a good excuse. Unless one is not married. I guess I shouldn’t have assumed they were. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Okay that’s a relief. I’ve been looking at small 45’s off and on.

1 Like