A Quote from the Nashville Shooting

In my opinion, less they talk about the monster, faster we forget about it.
We must not forget the victims… but the shooter shouldn’t be at first pages of every media. This only brings stupid ideas in another crazy person’s mind.

They should bury the corpse at The Potter’s Field and never call the name nor post the picture again.

9 Likes

Yeah, why is it that if someone tweets a question about big Pharma vaccines, they’re immediately canceled and removed from society. But this monster can shoot her way into a school and kill children, and some of the same folks want to make her a martyr?

7 Likes

:person_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

Unfortunately, these days money and celebrity mean more than life and humanity.
People want easy life, but this always come with lack of sacrifices, meaning you can do whatever you want, even it was never accepted before.

4 Likes

It’s possible. But it could also be possible that because she attended school there, she was familiar with the layout of the school and where to go once inside. She had maps drawn up. The police have all of these details, but seem more interested in telling us about the firearms than the motive.

5 Likes

No worries there, I highly doubt they will release an unredacted copy, even if any is released. I suspect it shows a clear anti Christian bias. I do believe the manifesto would damaging to anti gunners and the left in general and the trans movement. Also releasing info on any drugs or hormones they are would damage the anti gun argument as well, and the trans movement potentially. The left would rather this be remembered for school shooting, six dead, done with an AR 15. Have a big body count for headline ammunition and gun bans. That is why it will not be released.

To anyone who may be on this forum and a trans person, I have nothing against you personally. I am under the impression that you are here like us all, pursuing lawful self defense and some good conversation and rhetoric.

There are only two types of people, they are Good and Bad.

9 Likes

Completely agree. This sick person is dead and no longer a threat to innocent children. Their name should never be mentioned again and the only photographs should be of the crumpled body with the face blurred out. Stop showing all the photos of how nice and innocent they were in their younger days. They undid any and all of the possible good they’d ever done when they gunned down innocent children.

The media needs to stop glorifying and deifying these sick “people”. It just keeps inspiring more of them.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you Tucker for having the ba!!s to tell the truth. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

So, within seconds, on these HUGE schools, u not only have to assemble AND organize your team, as they arrive individually. But then OTHER teams need to arrive and do the same. Then entry at different locations simultaneously

ARG!!!

Way inefficient on huge buildings.

Setting emotion BS arguments of the left aside, Pre-existing internal assets would help to be there as things develop. But, man…in every school in Merica, and hospital, and library, and…

Some REAL discouragement needs to happen to dissuade these asshats that, we WILL capture you alive, and we WILL make punishment swift and painful. Very painful.

3 Likes

If one believes that public school teachers (aka government employees) are pushing a gender agenda, then one should not send their kids to public schools. Vote with your feet.

4 Likes

The last five mass shootings have been by the gender confused. Sounds like the beginning of a more widespread trend. Be careful out there!

5 Likes

One of the issues I have always had with these types of incidents is that of architecture. Most schools, especially those built decades ago, are not tactically defensible. It’s a shame we have to consider this, but here we are.

Most public schools are, as one police officer I worked with said, “a shooting gallery.” There are long straight hallways with little to no cover anywhere. Classrooms have one entry and exit point. Windows do not have an option to be opened. Locking down in a classroom is better than nothing, but if an attacker is determined to get in, s/he will. And then everyone in the classroom is a fish in a barrel. Classrooms should have doors adjoining other classrooms, providing alternate exit/escape routes. Windows should be able to be opened in an emergency enough for students and teacher to fit through. Second or higher floor classrooms should have escape ladders in addition to the emergency windows.

At the very least, each floor of a school building should have a designated, hardened panic room purpose built to protect those inside and keep intruders out reliably. Perhaps adding an emergency escape route (ie, underground tunnel for ground floor) could be installed as well.

Hallways should have at least one or more turns or other hallways that cross long hallways, providing a way out of the line of fire. Long straight hallways only make it easier for a single shooter to take easy shots at those clustered in the hallway.

Cameras should be emplaced, and a dedicated person should be in a protected room to monitor them, and if necessary, guide staff and students to safety, or act as realtime intelligence for law enforcement when they arrive.

Finally, schools need to STOP training students and staff to lock the door and hide, and offer no resistance. This is a recipe for lots of people to get dead and grievously wounded. History has shown that active shooters do not expect resistance, and when resistance is offered, move on to other targets that do not resist. Thus the training should be to seek an exit and go at the first sign of trouble. If a quick exit is not feasible, resist with everything you have, because it might save lives.

The Army teaches OCOKA: Observation, Cover/Concealment, Obstacles, Key Terrain, and Avenues of Approach. Again, it sucks to have to think tactically about school architecture, but it seems the time is now (actually a long time ago). Everyone says we need to protect children, but no one wants to foot the cost to do so. To anyone who is a parent: How much is your kid’s life worth?

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary @GrayMan

3 Likes

Evil finds its own way. Outlaw firearms - they will use knives. Outlaw knives - they will use hammers. Outlaw hammers - they will use their vehicles. “Objects” capable of inflicting violence are not the problem. Evil people are the problem.

9 Likes

Thank you. I barely noticed the cake icon.

1 Like

For some time, I’ve mused whether our active shooter training is fundamentally flawed. One on one, of course, run-hide-fight makes perfect sense. But in a situation where an armed killer has a captive group of potential victims, any war game would show that they’re better off resisting. Some will die before the attacker is overwhelmed, but the total casualties will be less than if they simply huddle in a corner and wait to be killed.

Eventually, this would dissuade potential killers. I can’t help but think of how airplane hijackings used to be a fairly common story, when passengers were taught not to resist. Now, passengers will immediately fight back, and we don’t see many hijackings, anymore.

Not everyone will resist, of course. But not everyone has to. Just like every passenger on a plane won’t fight the hijackers; we only need to change the mindset of enough people.

I don’t know if this change will ever happen, or even if it should happen. I just can’t stop thinking that what we teach now doesn’t work.

6 Likes

The one advantage for airline passengers is they may be unarmed but the person they are resisting against likely only have a pointy object in their hands instead of a firearm. Would be nice if we could allow a couple of staff to be armed with at least a pistol to fight back with in order to even up the odds a little bit.

But agree that with older kids and a teacher stuck in a corner with no way out then the best bet would be having as many as willing charge.

5 Likes

Against the response time in many jurisdiction, 14 minutes response time is fast. In our town of about 100,000 the response time is 16 minutes. 20:00 to 08:00 shift there are three cops and one sergeant on patrol. If there is anything going on at all, everybody responds. If they are engaged in a automotive collision scene, they have to disengage from that get in their cars and respond to your problem across town. Depending on the time of night there may still be traffic on the streets and even with red lights and sirens, lots of folks don’t respond to them. Our PD is proud of its response time which is better than the national average.
In a town the size of Nashville during the day there will be more officers on duty but a good many of then will be responding to other calls. Some of them may be taking a break in a toilet at the pizza parlor. Certain stores welcome the cops to stop by, use the facilities, have a free soda or cuppa maybe some free eats. I was friends with the owner of a pizza joint and he always welcomed cops with a beverage of their choice and a helping or two of whatever he was making at the moment. He felt it helped keep the riffraff down. Cops came in, the riffraff finished their meal or beverage quickly and left.

6 Likes

Three 9-year olds were murdered in cold blood. Three adults were killed trying to protect them. And all the media wants to do is apologize for misgendering the girl that did it. Who would have ever thought that one of America’s greatest strengths (a free press) would become the mechanism for destroying the world. And you better believe that if America falls, so falls the world. Guns are not new. Society, driven by leftist insanity, has changed, and not for the better. Guns are not new.

6 Likes

He graduated with a graphic arts degree at the age of 27. That’s a LOT of college indoctrination.

What does this mean?
It has nothing to do with anything! Seriously. Most asinine thing I’ve read online today. I went to college 3 times.I graduated at 40 with a BA in graphic design. I was far from indoctrinated. My liberal friends are very surprised by my conservative beliefs.
From the sound of your narrow minded statement, artists are supposed to be “extra” liberal & “soft”?.

Guess what?
I was married to a secret service agent. All my friends are cops, federal government LE agents or ex military.

BTW, My hair is purple, so is my front door. I rescue dogs, raise backyard chickens & tend to my garden. I meditate & do yoga.I collect rain water& gray water. I make compost. I wear Birkenstocks & crocs. I use herbs I’ve grown, to aid in healing myself & my family when we are ill. I conceal carry & usually have 2 on me when I’m out in public. I believe in defending our constitutional rights.

I choose to look, dress, & display a certain side of me, because the average person would never suspect the purple haired “hippie”artist of owning her own arsenal. People tend to not mess with me either. Guess they think I’m a starving artist & nothing worth stealing from.

I’m far from indoctrinated, if anything I’ve learned to “blend” in. Your judgment comment is unbecoming & dangerous.

I am the perfect example of don’t judge a book by its cover. Perhaps you should take time to reflect on what you think you know. Educated is better than opinionated.

2 Likes