98.8% non-compliance speaks volumes

18 Likes

This is a case of expecting the “Subjects” to comply with the “Emperor” just because the Emperor has spoken. Well, looks like the subjects aren’t really interested in compliance.

21 Likes
11 Likes

The Constitution actually declares that we have a RIGHT not to follow any unconstitutional law. Illinois’ bans, are CLEARLY unconstitutional!

17 Likes

like anything this asswipe does will be unconstitutional!

8 Likes

*We the people have reached a point where we are no longer willing to accept our constitutionally guaranteed rights being trampled on by politicians that swore an oath to uphold that same constitution. if they swore that oath and don’t honor the oath then they should be tried for treason. time to take or rights back.

15 Likes

I just think he is trying to hurt my feelings.

4 Likes

Hey! That’s the sound drill presses make!!

3 Likes

I disagree. It is the guns that are not complying.

8 Likes

@leo23 This SPINELESS, @$$w!pe OLD RESIDENT should talk tough $#!tt like this to Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran! He’s a disgrace to the Country!!

12 Likes

And TO OUR COUNTRY HE HAS MADE US LOOK LIKE WE CAN NOT EVEN WALK ACROSS THE ROOM WITHOUT A WALKER AND QCARDS AN COULD SOME ONE KEEP HIM AWAY FROM LITTLE PEOPLES HAIR WTF??? SIR LOVE BOBBY JEAN SIR :us::chile::100::dizzy::zap::sparkles:

4 Likes

The second ammendment IS my gun permit!! No expiration date!!

11 Likes

This Overstuffed sausage couldn’t ‘fit’ in the WH!
Step away from the dinner table once in a while you Piece of shite!
Take a walk ‘round the neighborhood and see what people REALLY think of you
(you might make it (3) blocks! before somebody throws a round at you).the exercise and fresh air might clear
the endorphins away for you to see Stalinism isn’t the wave of the future you think it is.
This "Emperor’ not only wears no robes :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:
(Thanks for THAT visual Don102) He’s a dictatorial as many fallen Emperors’ before him

Somebody needs to buy him a fiddle! CHRIST!

Wphew!

WWG1WGA(Except JB the clown car is full!)

Looks looks weak and feckless YEP!
feckless and impotent—YEP!

“The 98.8% non-compliance speaks volumes for what the average gun owner thinks about gun registration schemes,” Boch said.

“Why the low compliance?” he continued. “We all know that confiscation follows registration.”
Thank GOD for John Boch!—John Boch for President 
after Orange man straightens out this sh** show!

The coup de grace came from my friend who serves as president of the DeWitt County Sportsman’s Club:

Ted Riva, president of the Dewitt County Sportsman’s Club in Illinois, told Fox News Digital the group’s opinion is that the lack of compliance is “a glaring slap in the face to the governor and his traitorous cronies.”
I LOVE a good coup de grace in the morning , tastes like VICTORY!

7 Likes

I SECOND THAT AND REMEMBER TO KEEP AND BARE AMMUNITION HAW HAW LOVE Bobby just SIR I HAVE THE ROOT BEER AND POPCORN :beer::beer::beer::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:SIR . Brother

2 Likes

Thank GOD for FAT Billionaires.

4 Likes

I am sure that Governor Flintstone is disappointed. Oh well!

6 Likes

What THANK GOD FOR BILLIONAIRES :question::question::question::question:. HAW HAW YA GOT ME LOVE Bobby Jean :iraq::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::beer::beer::popcorn::popcorn::100::100::100::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

2 Likes

THAT’S ‘FLUFFY’ to you BUB! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:Stick around Brother you’ll get the inside joke :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Governor Flintstone!
(I like that!)

I just called him ‘Porky’s revenge!’

6 Likes

All I’ve ever asked for, is blind obedience!

6 Likes