98.8% non-compliance speaks volumes

Crime is skyrocketing in Illinois and the governor wants to take our gun rights away. The congress (both supermajorities Democrap) just gave him emergency powers for the 39th time!
The people who registered need to buy a mini-skirt and shave their legs but you better hope he doesn’t now confiscate your firearms because he now knows where they are, fools!

8 Likes

Lee Harvey comes to mind every time I see Biden :parrot::parrot:

3 Likes

Black Hillsjeeper. SIR … am Bobby Jean . Thank you . You are CORRECT SIR . THE SECOND.AMEDMENT. IS MY PERMIT. AND SHOULD BE FOR EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS COUNTRY . THAT ARE . Citizens . That has obeyed our laws .SIR. I KNOW THIS IF THE GOVERNMENT COMES FOR OUR GUYS :us::bangbang: THEY ARE COMING STRAIGHT TO EACH OF YOU THAT HAS A PERMIT. Because they KNOW YOU HAVE . Firearms. It’s on your DRIVERS LICENSES AND YOUR VEHICLES TAGS :bangbang:AND THAT THERE :us::bangbang::bangbang: PROBABLE.CAUSE. TO . SEARCH YOU AND YOUR VEHICLES AND YOUR HOME . . So when THE GOVERNMENT COMES AND SAYS GIVE US ALL YOUR WEAPONS .:bangbang::bangbang:WHAT WEAPONS :question::100: JUST SAYING . Get A PERMIT AND . YOU HAVE A BILBORD. That YOU CARRY . Just a thought . Are you going to say your DOG ATE IT :question::question::question::100::cn:

1 Like

Not kool I THINK OF THE 25,th . AMENDMENT . Or IMPEACHMENT . Love Bobby Jean SIR GREGORY226. SIR :bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::popcorn::beer::beer::popcorn::beer::beer::chile::us::100::100::100::bangbang:

1 Like

Coyote 480 DO YOU THINK BIDEN AND THE ATF . ?? CARES ABOUT YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL . RIGHTS :question: AND THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE ANY MILITARY AGAINST THE CITIZENS OF THE USA :us: . AND THE CONSTITUTION SAYS THAT THEY CAN NOT USE MILITARY ON AMERICAN CITIZENS .:us::bangbang::100::100: BUT WE KNOW HOW THAT . IS WORKING . THE IRS . AND ALL THE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES,!! ARE MILITARY . They have tanks helicopters and DRONES AND LIKE BIDEN SAID F.16,”s. AND WE ONLY HAVE LITTLE FIRE ARMS . WE NEED A LEADER THAT GOES BY THE CONSTITUTION OF OUR COUNTRY . PDQ. ASAP. LOVE Bobby Jean SIR. Here’s a Root beer for ya SIR :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::bangbang::chile::us::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::popcorn:

1 Like

Randy154 SIR WE SHOULD HAVE CHARGED BIDEN WHEN HE WAS VICE PRESIDENT .!! When HE HAD THE ATTORNEY GENERAL. OF UKRAINE FIRE THE PROSECUTOR. THAT WAS CHARGING .:bangbang::100: HUNTER BIDEN. :bangbang::popcorn::100::100: AND . BIDEN HAD THE PROSECUTOR . FIRED. . AND ONLY THEN DID THEY GET THE AID .:bangbang::100: THAT BIDEN SAID THAT THEY WOULD NOT GET . IF THEY DID NOT DROP ALL CHARGES AGAINST HUNTER BIDEN . Dishonorable DISCHARGED FROM THE .:us: MILITARY. And biden promised to keep hunter .AWAY FROM THE WHITE HOUSE .:bangbang::us::100::100::100:IF HE WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT . AND HE . WAIT FOR IT , BIDEN . LIED :lying_face: :100::100::100::us: AND WE HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO . INPEACH THAT WORD CHARGE . Biden . What are people that have children going to say to them . We messed up your FREEDOM AND YOUR NEVER GOING TO HAVE ANY THING . BUT WHERE IS YOUR PAPERWORK :question:

2 Likes

I’m waiting for the Governor to take all the guns away from all the gangs in Chicago so they can stop most of the shootings there.

8 Likes

I’m sure he will get on that right after he figures out a way to disarm and throw in jail the millions of law abiding citizens he just turned into “criminals with a stroke of his pen.

Just to be clear I was joking on the first part. There will be no useful efforts to disarm the violent gangs. Unfortunately I suspect there will be continuing intensive efforts to disarm all the non violent citizens practicing their constitutionally affirmed natural right to self defense.

7 Likes

Bobby Jean I was only speaking out my neck because Biden has literally cost millions of people there lives with his botched up policies foreign and domestic all the wars going on now are a result of his incompetence by his tyrannical regime.but I wouldn’t lose any sleep over him getting knocked

4 Likes

Gregory 226 l love ya brother and be of GOOD CHEER ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT KNOWS ME AND IF NOT THEY DO JUST AS SOON AS I GIVE THEM MY NAME. And I truly don’t know problems with law enforcement . They . Have been good to me and I am thankful truly . Brother you can tell if someone is happy to see ya and I am always happy when I see law enforcement . They know I care about them and I stay where they know me . I am truly grateful for them every thing is Alright . I just have my moments but they pass . I would feel really stupid if the 1.50 . Rounds I just gave them came back at 22.000 hundred FPS . Haw haw . :us::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: HAPPY FATHER OF LIGHTS DAY . BLESS YOU BROTHER NO WORRIES . Have a wonderful day SIR Bobby Jean :feather::feather::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::rotating_light::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::beer::100::cherry_blossom::beer:

I guess my spirit is my right to do what I will I . Truly believe what I do I RESPECT AND HONOR RESPECT . You would just have to meet me and decide if I am worthy . To truly believe honor is with in a man . I have honor I respect honor . Don’t hurt me I I will be kind . And if that doesn’t matter then I will take my respect and honor with me and my word . GOD BELSS EVERY ONE THAT BELIEVES IN THE LORD AND WHO DOES NOT . Take that with you . Not a problem SIR LOVE Bobby Jean SIR TWO FEATHERS :feather: :feather:.:us::100::beer::cherry_blossom::bangbang: