6 Handgun Cartridges That Will Soon Be Obsolete | Field & Stream

I’ a little ADD

1 Like

Thanks Mitch. Good to know and keep an eye and ear out on this. Sure hope for my sake at least, that the 32 HR mag market sticks around. Hey Mitch, good luck with your “Smith” education and training, good for you. Seems nowadays there’s a good argument for an increased need for those pro’s. Take care. I was happy to see this review on a 32HR mag:

2 Likes

Well at least the 5.7 X 28 has not become obsolete, accepted by NATO and now FNH, Ruger, S&W, Palmetto Armory and Kel-tec all have pistols chambered in this round. CMMG and others have a variety of carbines chambered in the 5.7 X 28 as well… Now Norma, Fiocchi, American Eagle, FNH, Speer and Hornady all offer the 5.7 X 28… Should we write the author?

1 Like

George 233. I have seen at least ten brothers . GONE BECAUSE OF THE 25. Auto. Little bastard. Toy . That will end ya . The 22. Bob cat is a rim Fire bad M.FER. Never underestimate them little . Killers the 22.long rifle round and the 25 automatic . Pizz guns will end ya . I have seen two 38, special .ROUNDS . Do more damage than an entire 9, millimeter .star fire round . . 15/ ta two . 38. Special ROUNDS . Hit so much. HARDER. THAT MY 9.WAS . Not even close . To the 38, special rounds. Mine blowing . Real life . :feather::feather::owl::us:

The 10 millimeter is the basest ass edc I ever . Need want to ever see it in better than any 45 . They will end the fight . I know :feather::feather::owl::100::100::100::us::broken_heart::skull_and_crossbones::x::stop_sign:

O yes tell that to my caper bone that it blew apart point blank . Wonder full . It still hurts like hell every single time it rains . Yes SIR IT BURNED A DOLLAR SIZE HOLE IN MY FAVORITE SHIRT . Bastards. :owl::feather::feather::skull_and_crossbones: two years later still havin problems with my shoulder. . Lovely . Greatest LESSON EVER . Never set down your back up . In the wrong company. I promise you that . Never again . I still feel stupid FN.STUPID :feather::feather::100::us:

have always thought the 41 mag was a fairly good firearm…

ammo was always the issue for me… like firearms that ammo is easy and kinda inexpensive…

45 357 38 9mm and 10mm is coming along now…

just did some looky see on the 41…

ruger prices are pretty reasonable… and henery makes a 41 lever action carbine…

hmmm…

and bulk ammo isn’t too bad either… hmmm…

OK this is one of them sneaky conniving get him to buy a new gun n caliber ain’t it!!!

yall needs for to confess!!!

2 Likes