44th month over a million guns sold

EDIT: a million background checks doesn’t equal guns sold. but, still that’s a lot

4 Likes

I’m 1 of them!

3 Likes

only 1, what’s wrong with you? :laughing:

3 Likes

How many do you buy each month, Mister Moneybags? :wink:

5 Likes

I prefer not to answer that question, due to the fact it is a public forum. but, lets just say a few in the past year :+1:

5 Likes

We all suffer from the same addiction.

6 Likes

I know right? they should have a telethon for all us poor souls. that are suffering due to this debilitating disease.
oh they do every time #LGB says something about guns we all go buy more. so it is kind of a reverse telethon. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m a wannabe, I added to that number a year or so ago but haven’t been able to convince myself that I really NEED that Mossberg 570 this year…

4 Likes

Think of it as an investment, like silver and gold, or brass and lead. You rarely lose money on a new firearm. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m going to use this excuse next time I find a gun that needs adopted. :+1: :thinking:

6 Likes

I found a FNP-45 that needs a new home but my GoFundMe account isn’t progressing like I thought it would😀

5 Likes

My wife has put me on gun restriction. :sleepy:

7 Likes

Honestly, my wife has also put me on a gun restriction. An there is no sneaking around and finding one with her. Because, due to my injuries she has to fill out the 4473 for me. My writing is very bad because my shoulder is dislocated permanently.

3 Likes

Slowly save up cash. What she doesn’t know won’t hurt you.

4 Likes

What they don’t know can’t hurt you. :shushing_face:
Or buy a smaller gun and leave it in the safe with 2 bigger guns and say.
Look Honey it had a baby. :smiley:

6 Likes