Gun Sales pass 1 Million for 35th straight month!

Looks like the American public still believes they have a right to Bear Arms!

7 Likes

Funny, as I just saw an article talking about how sales plummeted…the comments set the author straight, for sure :laughing:

4 Likes

Gotta replace those weapons accidentally left in Kabul :man_shrugging:t4: Is that a better excuse than boating accidents? :roll_eyes:

Just have to finish this month’s vacation then I’m in the market again for another handgun.

6 Likes

I just got a Mossberg shockwave to add to my home arsenal. A scatter gun could be better against an invasion than my M&P.

8 Likes

Duh.

Instill fear and distrust in our nation, threaten to defund the police, let rioters run unchecked, hamper the ability of police to maintain law and order, and fricking OF COURSE people are going to arm themselves.

I’ve gone from zero handguns three years ago to three today, each for a specific purpose.

And as long as we continue to sprint away from law and order, sales will continue to soar.

Thank you, flaming leftie wackjobs!

6 Likes

I went to my LGS today to buy a pistol. I had a few in mind I was willing to walk out with. They didn’t have a single one of them! Buddy who works there said sales were surprisingly high still for summer and considering the year/two ago rush. So I left without a new gun. But for a good reason. That’s good.

6 Likes