2A in recent history

Watch this - it is interesting and true.

This incident actually happened in 1946 in the USA . Look it up if you don’t believe it.

I was completely unaware of this event that took place in Athens , TN in 1946. I did not know an armed revolt on American soil by WWII veterans ever took place during our lifetime. A very sobering video to say the least.

Now the second amendment should be a little clearer to everyone. This movie lasts less than four minutes and is well worth the time. The production was old fashioned, but it tells a true story.

**FACTS: Please do not delete this bit of US History of which many Americans have no knowledge. View it and share it and pray that we will never need such a response to government!

****Of course the returning soldiers were from the greatest generation. They didn’t understand “woke”, “toxic masculinity”, “culture appropriation” and all the other modern perverted drama-queen foolishness, and other bull nonsense of today

10 Likes

So where do I sign up, or does the constitution already contain my signature?

2 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

I’d support this.

3 Likes

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this. But this does talk about the 2A. Why it was really meant for. and it is a brief history lesson. And I found it very interesting to read.

1 Like