You can't have it

History lesson #1: On April 19, 1775 the British Regular Army tried to seize the militia weapons and armories of the American colonists in Massachusetts. The colonists shot them, and killed them, until the minions of the crown quit fighting and took their mercenaries home with them.
History lesson #2: Those who forget history, are doomed to repeat it.
no matter what law they make, it is unconstitutional and its our duty to disobey unconstitutional laws

11 Likes

Small change, it was April 19, 1775.

But yes, a point often left out in the teachings, sure there were taxes, stamps, tea stuff, but, the final match that ignited the war for independence was the Army (the colonists own army, not “the British”, they were British, this was ‘their army’) marching to seize arms and munitions. Guns, cannon, powder

8 Likes

oop’s I was a year off :laughing:
ok I fixed it :+1:

7 Likes

Maybe it’s time to start marching! I have very little left in the tank, but it will be worth it, for my great, great grandson/daughter, don’t know which yet, ( August ) but I prefer to leave them a world that offers opportunities and not dumbed down third world country!
Someone is going to have to explain the stupidity of all this!

9 Likes

Those who prevent us from studying history want to repeat it.

15 Likes

It is important to observe that historically, most revolutions do not produce leaders like Jefferson, Washington or Adams, but rather Lenins, Stalins, Maos, Pol Pots, Putins, Hitlers, etc. Indeed, shortly after the American revolution, the French revolution produced Robespierre, the Rein of Terror and ultimately Napoleon who declared himself emperor and was responsible for a series of European wars that killed millions.

The majority of the American eligible electorate no longer do something as simple as vote. It seems unrealistic to believe that given that level of disengagement that a leader of the caliber of the Founding fathers would emerge from that apathetic crowd.

7 Likes

Congrats Brother!

7 Likes

Looks like DISARMAMENT of the AR 15 platform AND ALL Semi Auto Pistols are on the CHOPPING BLOCK AGAIN!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Nothing else for the politicians to soapbox on.

7 Likes

History lesson #3

IMG_4209

8 Likes

Indeed. Franklin is often quoted, but never heard in today’s world …

5 Likes