13-year-old boy fatally shot 'always happy' grandpa on Denver bus because his leg was blocking the aisle

1 Like

I thought you were coming to MS to “explain” things to my wife

2 Likes

Make sure you tell her that ‘I will be there in my time not hers’ :rofl:
Sell the Bersa, she’ll be less mad. :thinking:

2 Likes

If it’s 18 for long guns, it’s not 21 for a firearm. :wink:

But, let me look this up…In colorado an 18, 19, 20 year old cannot currently legally acquire any firearm?

From what I am seeing the state tried this, but, it was a no-go in the courts?

2 Likes

The hamburgers are now about the thickness of communion wafers.

5 Likes

And the wafers have more beef and cost less. :wink:

4 Likes

It’s not the thickness Brother Ron…It’s the :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: contents! Migrant Burger’s anyone? HARD NO!

3 Likes

Yeah about the same amount of flavor as a wafer.

2 Likes

…Yep, But don’t get me started Brother

About their French fries!
(did anyone EVER notice their are NO Brown spots on McKiddie D’s French Fries?
Wendy, BK, Most fast food has Brown spots

This is because they spray chemicals on their Potato’s in the ground and are NOT allowed to harvest them for a longer period of time (Until it’s safe for the Migrants) No Joke, Google it Boot!

3 Likes

Went to Golden Coral the other day. What a difference. They were serving burgers and the patties were and inch thick and the taste was great. No ketchup, mayo or mustard and no toppings. Just bun and burger. I could only eat one.

3 Likes

That would be a perfect democratic reply LOL

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s starting to come clearer to many People the Fraud, the deception, the misuse of power
The Epoch Times is one of my go to’s for REAL Info. Thanks Jack.

2 Likes

“This means that more than one-in-four ballots cast by mail in 2020 were likely cast fraudulently, and thus should not have been counted,”

4 Likes

It’s old news to those of us who have been paying attention, but the government refuses to let the evidence go to court. Shocker.

5 Likes

There is nothing wrong with guns. I own several AR-15s & have neven went on a shooting spree. It is The idiot behind the gun that is the problem, criminals ,bad guys etc. Good guys with guns are not the problem. Criminals will always get their guns. Trying to remove all guns from good people is only going to make more easy targets without protection.

4 Likes