13-year-old boy fatally shot 'always happy' grandpa on Denver bus because his leg was blocking the aisle

welcome Bob130

ayup he is going to be Bubbas new play toy

not bob130… the perp

2 Likes

What @Nathan57 said…of course I’m kidding. Just pointing out what we all know is going to come out of the left’s mouths in response.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Bob130
He’s is joking, living in a garage for the last month has changed him! :wink:

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Ronald150 :tada:

2 Likes

As a juvenile he may only get 3 year to 5 years in juvenile detention unless he is waived to adult court. Did anyone note the assault stats for the bus system in Denver? Incredible.

6 Likes

Is mass transit a gun free zone in Denver like it is in NYC?

2 Likes

@John1283 :beers: Happy Anniversary! :tada:

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary @John1283 :tada:

2 Likes

From the Denver Regional Transportation District passenger code of conduct paragraph 25: “Legal firearms may be carried if they are unloaded and carried in an enclosed container that completely conceals the item from view and identification as a weapon.”

So, yes. a gun-free (or unarmed victim) zone.

5 Likes

It’s is now illegal for anyone under 21 to purchase or possess a firearm anyway, soooo I doubt that kid gave two $#!+s about the rules.

2 Likes

But the victim would also be legally disarmed under the ridiculous rules.

2 Likes

There in lies the problem. The ridiculous rules are only followed by the law abiding citizens, kid wasn’t concerned about the rules, so he broke them!

Hell, murder is illegal, didn’t stop that idiot kid though!

But at least now he can get his gang tats!

4 Likes

Which state?

For many states that is not the case. I am not offhand familiar with any states in which all firearms are illegal to purchase or possess at 18

In some states, 18 year olds can legally carry handguns even

1 Like

Colorado, our fearless leader recently imposed 3day waiting period, and restricted anyone under 21 from purchasing or possessing a firearm.

At the moment I forget the other 2 unconstitutional laws he signed.

It was 18 for long guns, 21 for handguns.

1 Like

I think you mean fearful.

1 Like

Just wait till the NFL dies!
Sh** is exposed
Voter Fraud! OH Dear!
What’s really in McDonald’s meats! OUCH!

I need more Conspiracy Theories!
All mine came true!

2 Likes

Stopped at a Mickey Dee’s other day for a first time in a long time. If I wasn’t so hungry I would have tossed it in the trash. I will never eat there again.

4 Likes

Please don’t Brother
(You may be dining on your neighbor down the road!)

1 Like

@Nathan57 Presently HB127 in NM is in the works thru legislation to raise the age to 21 to purchase a firearm.

1 Like

That’s just great Brother, You can fight and die for America at (18) but cha caint gits a firearm till ya (21)
that’s fair!

2 Likes