Zero Eyes

6 Likes

Why State Capitol though? I would install this system in schools 1st

5 Likes

Maybe Gretchen thinks the new Militia there is going to storm the Capital

2 Likes

It seems they are

Michigan school district implements AI gun detection technology | Security Magazine.

2 Likes

Sooo… If it detects a firearm does it use a Laser and fry the perp? :space_invader:
:zap: Or does it beam them to the moon? :new_moon:

2 Likes

“We are currently witnessing an alarming surge in political violence, and the Michigan State Capitol’s dedication to ensuring the safety of its staff and the community is commendable,” stated Lahiff. “ZeroEyes takes pride in being selected to help ensure safety in this important and historical building.”

WOW, a NAVY SEAL created the ‘system’ because he thinks there is a rise in anti-Political anger…
I wish I would have said that. It couldn’t be the Big fat Paychecks right? Security 101: First you scare them to death! and then you offer the newest…you know ‘the thing’…to protect them so they can continue their evil ways and plan for country wide disarmament and Absolute Control…PERFECT

ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY…

WWG1WGA

5 Likes

Sometimes Brother I feel as if we are already ON THE MOON!
They just change the CGI/Blue Screen background to make us feel like Earthlings

RED ILL/BLU PILL! what’s the difference.(I hear Pluto is really earthling friendly)
WWG1WGA

3 Likes

It says it detects “Brandishing” a firearm. What about a concealed one?

4 Likes

Probably more difficult…probably being worked on…

3 Likes

Exactly! If it detects brandishing then it’s too late for a police response.

8 Likes

Bingo!

4 Likes

Yep Karacal… They would be too late.
But I don’t need a machine/program to SEE that guy had a weapon…
To theKid, These machines can detect concealed carry right now
It detects metals and the boolits… Steel Toe boots, Cowboy belt buckles,
Large Water bottles/Thermos’s Blades, etc.
Sometimes they detect foreign objects/possible threats, but can’t tell the monitor
exactly WHAT it is…just unusual objects.
HUMAN’S can do this job w/ their eyes
But this guy has a sellable/purchasable system and will make bank on people’s fears
and .gov will charge the Tax payers for it! Simple

3 Likes

I think the advantage here is that there aren’t enough human eyes to watch all cameras at all times. The system can monitor far, far more cameras, and then push what it thinks is a firearm to a human for confirmation.

I’m not sure, but it looks like this kind of system doesn’t detect metal, it uses visual/cameras and sees shapes/etc, looking for a person holding a gun…belt buckles and boots wouldn’t seem to factor in at all

3 Likes

You know all gubment workers are too ignorant or sheepish (it’s a joke flagget) to know how to properly own and operate a firearm to defend themselves.

4 Likes

Politicans don’t care about the safety of schools. They do care about their safety, 'tho.

1 Like

Other battles in “Wanna Be” Communistic Michigan. :man_facepalming:

Christian School Battles Michigan ‘Gender Identity’ Law That Forces Hiring of LGBT Teachers (msn.com)

1 Like