You won't see this on cnn

Tell it like it is…

For more from… Ford Boss Me - YouTube

Worth the listen. :thinking:

15 Likes

POWERFUL STUF Brother! Awesome! sad but true!

Where We Go 1 We Go All!

6 Likes

What He Said!

7 Likes

Totally agree…nah, isnt everything supposed to be free? :thinking:

6 Likes

Thanks, Biden.

6 Likes

Yes My brother,
I can feel us all ‘Livin’ the dream’ ! NOT!

4 Likes

Why the heck would you hire a piece of Sh/t to work for you!
GTFO we do need you, we don’t want you! GTFO.
Voting has consequences. Stealing the vote has consequences. Usurping the office of the president has consequences!

5 Likes

Ruh Roe Scott,

I think you are channeling ME how I was yesterday.
Today I am so tired of all this crap.
My Sister has given me a day off to just CHILL
(4) Interviews tomorrow, (3) serious, (1) Meh! but sounded
like FUN (I could use some fun)
This Guy is only saying what we are feeling (Disbelief that America has Fallen so badly)
I believe what ‘Torque’s’ up the anger is their ungratefulness, their hand outs on top of
hand-outs and then they have the balls to NOT want to work, ‘yeah, yeah I’ll get to it’
Fortunately I’m not struggling for money (yet) but worse I’m struggling for PURPOSE !
A constant WTF! rattles around in my head, It’s exhausting
No Easy days ahead.

4 Likes

EXACTLY!! This IS the COUNTRY that these people have heard about, a COUNTRY like NO OTHER, and coming here ILLEGALLY BY INVITATION BY BIDEN’S OPEN BORDER :hugs: :kissing_heart: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: and say you want a better life here IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and want to be an :point_right: “AMERICAN” :point_left: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: you contribute by training, learning, educating, working in whatever goals being sought (staying away from crime and drugs) and help making this GREAT COUNTRY well worth living in including the BEST REDUCTION OF CRIME ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY to help make this Country the best Country in the world then :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: CHIP IN OR SHIP OUT!

6 Likes

What kills me is after fleeing their crap hole country,these idiots fly the flag of the crap hole they fled.

7 Likes

What kills you MAY BE these idiots flying the flag of the crap hole they left.

4 Likes

They are welcome to try,

3 Likes

Pack a lunch. Bring your friends…

3 Likes

Don’t bring your Shiate you left here with you either…especially flying your countries flag. You left for a reason.

Juat like the moron in office. Ilmar…leave that type of LIFE back at the place you left. Stop trying to shove crap down our throats…MARRIED your brother…WTF

3 Likes

Hey Bill,
That idiot is DANGEROUS
She has the Woke who believe in her BILGE!
She’s designed a Somali (Minnesota flag replacement)
Blasting the Muezzin all day long…IN MINNESOTA!
(If the people put up with this Towelhead they deserve what they get)
SH** Stupid
THIS is why this country is PHUCKED, American Progressive’s ALLOW this!

3 Likes

But, but, Don, all cultures and customs are equal and welcome! If we don’t understand them, we’re ignorant, and if we don’t embrace them all, we’re racist! If it’s okay over there to marry 12 year olds and not let girls go to school or women drive, we need to fully accept them when they bring their culture here and do the same!

Okay, that was my best liberal impersonation. How did I do? :crazy_face:

6 Likes

BEAUTIFUL! Actually to good an impression
Now they are gonna knock on your door to sign you up!
I swear to you of all the places I have been the Middle east
and Somalia have been the most confusing, wicked places I’ve ever seen
(experienced) Too many despots, Ruler’s, self anointed Kings!
Now back home (Thank God) and I see the same thing…wretched world.
I just saw a Vid of Ramblin’ Babblin’ Joey and I can’t believe someone hasn’t taken him away in a Rubber Truck!

6 Likes

I agree. Did you see that the military are now not requiring High School Diplomas or GED’s?

3 Likes

Good impression, but, uhm, helltothenah!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Thats also thanks to O’Bama…letting in 70 Muslims into Minnesota…motherfru***r

1 Like