You won't see this on cnn

They HAD to !
No GED, Half your gene pool gone
What White kid, Smart kid looks at the situation
and say’s ‘Yeah, I WANT TO BE CANNON FODDER!’
I AM NOT being Racist when I say the (3) Warriors who died for nothing were…?
Black. They want out of the 'Hood, Learn a trade, Be a Warrior
But were stuck in a terrible situation and died Probably unprotected.
Like our Navy, Just send a Battle group in harms Way in an undeclared WAR…oopsie!
Somebody shot at them! How dare they !
If you are going to poke the Bear , even a Bandana wearing fanatic bent on killing you
with a smile on their face, DECLARE WAR! then take them out.
If not leave them alone, They will (are already) here soon enough…

I’ll bring the Waffle’s!

1 Like

Disgustingly well done.:wink:

4 Likes

Amen to that. I saw that earlier…was sent to my phone about no diploma or a GED to be accepted…sad days we are seeing.

If someone attacks us and kills any of our troops, take the Mo-fo’s out…PERIOD!!!

2 Likes

Best line Sean Connery ever delivered was appropriate in this situation was pronounced in “The Untouchables”. “IF THEY SEND ONE OF YOURS TO THE HOSPITAL, YOU SEND A BUNCH Of THEIRS TO THE MORGUE!” His quote was actually “you send ONE of theirs to the morgue” but, in this case, WHY hold back?

2 Likes

Im thinking I like the first version better!!! :+1::wink:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :man_shrugging:

Leader of border vigilante group speaks out: We operate in areas known for ‘gotaways’ | Watch (msn.com)

placeholderFOX News1d

Leader of border vigilante group speaks out: We operate in areas known for ‘gotaways’

Arizona Border Recon leader Tim Foley tells ‘Jesse Watters Primetime’ how U.S. citizens are taking action to patrol and police the southern border.

3 Likes

So when the government fails to do their SWORN duty and someone else has to pick up the slack they’re called a vigilante?
Jesse said “brandishing “. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

God bless you Bruce

4 Likes

BRUCE? Did you sneeze? “Gesundheit”, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote=“Michael738, post:28, topic:99470, full:true”]
God bless you Bruce
[/quote]:
‘Come aboard we’re expecting Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! The ‘GunBoat!’ soon we’ll be making another run!..da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Welcome back Michael738’

3 Likes

It is not immigration if they come into this country illegally. It is criminal infiltration. They are not immigrants.

6 Likes