Yep, they walk among us.

Have you never been hunting?

6 Likes

Nopeā€¦ My idea of roughing it now Brother is no room service.

6 Likes

Hunting, backpacking, wilderness campingā€¦

6 Likes

Right!

If you EVER see my OFWG Ass out in the desert please call the authorities
because Iā€™ve obviously lost my mind with zero hope of getting it back.
I thought back in the day Quonset Huts was roughing it. A TENT? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:The only stakes I want to see are on a plate! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Pooping on a fallen tree? It better be a Red wood! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Everything (2) and (4) legged Poops and Peeā€™s in the desertā€¦ HARD NO Sir!

5 Likes

When youā€™re above the treeline in the Rockies, miles (heck, a day) away from any facilities or infrastuctureā€¦you donā€™t even get a tree.

5 Likes

Don102 Sir Brother I BLEAVE We Are Americans and. . I am not GOING A LONG TO JUST GET ALONG :bangbang:if I have to Dig my self A FOX. Hole,:bangbang: YOU ARE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT :100: . Right we Are or rather the enemy IS ALL AROUND US.:bangbang: I KNOW THEY HAVE A THOUSAND TO ONE :bangbang: THEY SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT . MORE THAN THAT . REMEMBER THAT ALAMO :bangbang: WE PAID FOR OUR NASHION WITH BLOOD.:bangbang: SO ARE THEY . THE IN VADERS. That think. They can have our country . WITH OUT . THE SAME BLOOD. OF OUR FORFATHERS. We ARE AMERICANS . GOD BLESS THE USA :us: :chile::owl::feather::feather: AND EVERY LAST . One OF US THAT DEFEND . The HOME LAND. I FEEL LIKE WE ARE ALL IN A CAGE FIGHT AND NO ONE HAS . :bangbang:SAID DEFEND YOUR SELFS. AT ALL TIMES :question::question::question::question:WHAT THE . HELL IS GOING ON TRUELY.Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100::100::100:OUR LEADERS NEED TO GIVE EVERY AMERICAN ā€¦PROMISHION. TO DEFEND. OUR SELFS :100::100::100::100::100::100:can ANYONE SEE OUR COUNTRY FALLING IN TO ENEMY HANDS RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERY ONE OF US :question::question::question::us::chile::question::question::question::question::question::question::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Robert I Love every member of the USCCA :bangbang::us: YES SOME I JUST DO NOT LIKE BUT THEY DO NOT LIKE ME :bangbang: BUT I LOVE EVERY AMERICAN :us: THAT WILL FIGHT FOR OUR NASHION NO MATTER IF YOU LIKE ME . :bangbang: YOU DO NOT NEED TO LIKE ME IN ORDER TO SHOOT AT THE ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA :us: AND NOT SHOOT AT ME . KAZ LIKE ME OR NOT WE ARE . ON THE SAME SIDE .:bangbang::us:OURS AMERICAN :us: SIDE Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::us::us::100::100::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart: WE ARE FAMILY. No matter what :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Or even working in the field. But not video tape it and post to social media.

4 Likes

Biden (PUDDING PANTS) started all this. Now every democrat follows in some way or other. Come election, itā€™s time to ā€œWIPEā€ demos out of the WALLS of the OFFICE! :mask: :poop: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl:

4 Likes

A ā€œPudding Pantsā€ CONVERT! Hoo-Rah! Welcome to the fold Brother
We may not have many members yet but we are scary as hell!

WWG1WGA

3 Likes

If you refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor, You may be a Muslim.

1. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket launcher, but you canā€™t afford shoes, You may be a Muslim.

2. If you have more wives than teeth, You may be a Muslim.

3. If you wipe your butt with your bare hand but consider bacon to be unclean, You may be a Muslim.

4. If you think vests come in two styles: Bullet-proof and suicide. You may be a Muslim

5. If you canā€™t think of anyone you havenā€™t declared jihad against, You may be a Muslim.

6. If you consider television dangerous but routinely carry explosives in your clothing, You may be a Muslim.

7. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs, You may be a Muslim.

8. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four, You may be a Muslim.

9. If you find this offensive and donā€™t forward it, You may be a Muslim.

14 Likes

Don102 SIR BROTHER :bangbang: WE DEFINITELY :bangbang: HAVE SOME VERY SCARY MEMBERS I AM . Trying not to turn in to a fen vampire :woman_vampire: :bangbang: I DEFINITELY NEED A TRANSFUSION. Haw haw and just use my AZZ to stop rounds coming in . And who who would have thought stupid . Was not useful :bangbang::100: AND WELCOME TO THE NEW BROTHER :bangbang: I LOVE ya SIR. I WILL WALK BEFORE YOU ANY DAY OR NIGHT BROTHERS. We are all needed . I Am definitely GOOD AT STOPPING BULLETSā€‹:bangbang::us::us::us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:. Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::notes::notes::notes::dizzy::zap::zap::fire::paw_prints::owl::100::100::100:

1 Like

William 191 i had to read that ten times to figure out that I am not one of those rag heads. My GOD . I definitely hate the killerā€™s just as much as they hate me and my country . But no we have to stop that list of crazy crap :poop: you just said my GOD . Thatā€™s not even A RED NECK . Thems BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS SIR . Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::dizzy::zap::zap::100:

2 Likes

Atleast she didnā€™t pee in the snow? :roll_eyes::rofl:

6 Likes

That is so funny that should be the funniest thing said all month brother my God that was very very very very Fen funny my lord I have root beer coming out of my eyes Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::us::us::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::+1::+1::+1::dizzy::paw_prints::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Mark697, every Day this side of the grass!!! Thatā€™s. So true. Every single Day I am SO THANKFUL :bangbang::owl::feather::feather:that the people that I Love and my self are still . Above ground!! I Lost my Daddy :bangbang: when I was 18. And I just got to meet him.!! I am sorry for your loss . And as would only pay. Four hundred dollars . So at .18. I was trying to get the money too . Take care of everything . And we sent his SS. Checks back and they sent them back . And we thought we are just trying get enough money to Lay him to rest . And the SS. Kept sending his check to his address . They have messed up .:bangbang: EVERYTHING . And we needed that money :bangbang: AND WE HAD TO KEEP SENDING IT BACK .:bangbang: THAT WAS A SICK JOKE . Brother at . THE WORST TIME IN MY VERY YOUNG LIFE :bangbang: I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU ARE NOT ALONE LOVE. Bobby Jean :us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather:.every day is A GREAT DAY :us::chile:

3 Likes

WTF is wrong with people.?

Why do private matters become an opportunity to say look at me, Iā€™m relavent.

Why are we as a society allowing the dregs to be normalized?

Why are we living in a modern Babel?

There is a reason doors are closed and these repulsive people and their actions should be behind these closed doors. Itā€™s not normal or moral. Pedos, baby killers, extreme Muslim, CRT, public homosexuality, and just evil, need to be taboo again. Just my .02.

Let the flaming begin. I will stand by what I said.

This will be judged on each and everyone of us for allowing this to become acceptable. Stand now or be judged for doing nothing. (If you believe)

Sorry, a little off topic. I know this was supposed to be light hearted.

10 Likes

Actually Iā€™m amazed itā€™s still there. I thought our masked flaggot would been insulated as soon as s/he, her/him, them/us saw it.

2 Likes

If I thought you were serious, I would find it offensive. I hope you find it offensive to promote hate towards people of a religion.

2 Likes

I donā€™t believe in promoting hate but most of the time people canā€™t tell the difference between telling the truth and making a joke. Sometimes in life people need to realize that the shoe fits accepting the reality of that truth.

7 Likes