Yep, they walk among us.

Craig9 don’t be sorry for being off topic that needs to be addressed and answered SIR . Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:SIR​:100:

3 Likes

Robert 1246 I Have a relationship with the FATHER OF LITE. And . Un like OUTHER Religions My FATHER LITE.:fire::bangbang: DID NOT SAY THAT I AM TO KILL ANY ONE BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY BLEAVE . In my hart . :bangbang:IF ANYONE IS KILLING INACENT PEOPLE . They . Have to kill me PDQ. Because if I see . INACENT people being MUDERED . I AM NOT GOIN TO JUST WATCH . No matter what . I . Can not live without HONOR . Love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::dizzy::zap::zap::wilted_flower:

3 Likes

William 191 i a amazed that we have so many enemies of the people of the United States :us: in our country SIR.:bangbang::owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile::100:Bobby Jean. EVERY AMERICAN IS IN DANGER OF THE ENEMY IN OUR OWN NASHION :bangbang::us::chile:

3 Likes

Larry 231 every thing that comes in my mind that is off I know it no sooner than I thought it . . And I have to tell my FATHER OF LITE. I Just Said something stupid AGAIN AND APOLOGIZE . I GUSS I JUST NEED TO STOP THINKING . Because he knows every ones thought’s . Here lately I have just not thought of very much good . I i Have been trying to keep my mouth shut . But HE . :owl::feather::feather::100: KNOWS :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us::chile::white_check_mark:Bobby Jean

1 Like

Ya don’t hate the kalan. They hate Jesus and every one else including them selfs . And they have pointie Hats . And one tooth in the front of their mouth and spit after every OUTHER word. And they have a job looking very very stupid Just my apinon That Word . A they can not spell . If you want to see them they are always running during a protest .:poop::poop::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:HAW HAW

1 Like

They don’t hate Jesus they don’t know Jesus. Hamas hates Jesus not Muslin’s. The Muslins I know follow the light. They are the same as us. Human beings.
People think the way to fight antisemitism is Islamaphobia and the way to fight Islamaphobia is antisemitism. Both are bad. The way to fight bad is good. Love for all…

2 Likes

I will agree they are human beings. Following the light doesn’t get you into heaven. Only Jesus gets you into heaven. Islame says Jesus is only a prophet not the begotten son of god. Why isn’t Christophobia ever brought up?

I mean absolutely no insult to you but boy do they have you fooled. How well do you know their book and hadith? I have some doozy verses from the koran for you. I’m not saying there aren’t moslems just trying to live a good life. I’m saying that when a moslem truly learns his religion and follows it…you better know how to defend yourself.

5 Likes

I was just starting to come back to earth and you want to talk about heaven.:v::call_me_hand:
How are you feeling?

1 Like

Robert 1246 DID YOU SEE THE TWIN TOWERS FALLING DOWN. AS THEY WERE HIT . :question: AND NOT ONE CHRIST MAN WAS KILLING ANYONE . That’s like saying not all Christians BLEAVE CHRIST ROSE FROM THE DEAD :bangbang: YOU CAN NOT SAY HALF BAD IN NOT BAD . And half evil is not all evil brother Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::100::us::chile:

Robert 1246 I BLEAVE That . DARKNESS IS DARKNESS :100::100::100::bangbang: I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO HEAVEN . And HESBALA is killing INACENT children and women that never done anything to them. Brother you get as GOOD AS YOU GIVE :bangbang: GOD HATES A COWARD :us::chile::owl::feather:

I can not understand how you can say that . With a straight FACE AND SAY YOU LOVE JESUS CHRIST . He said to defend your family and if you do not defend your family he does not . Need you plan and simple . People that want to wipe OUTHERS off of the planet on there own property are evil they are here in the United States :us: and they are going to try and kill every last one of us and you are full of crap and l love you brother wake up please love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:

Robert 1246. I want you to know I was filled with that crap and I had a very good brother that was from irack!! And he said that is what they feel people that BLEAVE in Christ. And long story short I was offered to convert and the more my so called brother was saying what you are saying is just what they say to you what they want you to BLEAVE and I do not blame them later he told me that the United States had droned his family and they can lie to infadails and Allah was not the same god that is the father of Jesus Christ and yes I have read the book they BLEAVE and I lost my brother because I kept finding that they can lie to us and what I find strange is a man of GOD YOU :bangbang: STANDING UP FOR ANTICHRIST AND THATS WHAT THEY ARE IF YOU BLEAVE IN JESUS HE WARNED EVERYONE THAT SAYS THAT THEY ARE COVERED BY HIS BLOOD :bangbang: AND YOU CAN HAVE NO OUTHER GOD BEFORE GOD AND THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT THERE god is not Jesus Christ father . And by you justifying them you are denied JESUS CHRIST :bangbang: JESUS SAID IF YOU DENY ME BEFORE MEN JESUS CHRIST WILL DENY YOU BEFORE IN FATHER THAT IS IN HEAVEN IF YOU LOVE JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY YOU CAN NOT COMPARE JESUS CHRIST TO ALLAH AND LET ANY ONE ELSE HAVE YOU JUSTIFIED MOHAMMED . :bangbang: THAT LUKE. Warm and Jesus Christ said he will spew you out of his mouth . Hot or cold :bangbang: WARM . Will Not work with YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR HE DIED ON THE CROSS FOR YOUR SINS NOT ISLAM BE CAREFUL BROTHER IF YOU LOVE JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY HE SAID NO OUTHER GODS BEFORE ME AND EVERY MUSLIM WANTS ISRAEL TO BE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND THATS NOT ANY ROOM FOR . Both pick one brother go with ALLAH .:bangbang::100:OR YOU ARE ISLAMIC BUT YOU BLEAVE JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY OR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD OR WHAT ISLAM WANT YOU TO BLEAVE EVERY ONE HAS TO MAKE A CHOICE NOT BOTH SORRY ABOUT THAT GO TO ANY MIDDLE EAST COUNTRY AND SAY YOUR A CHRISTIAN AND YOUR DEAD :owl::feather::feather::100: LOVE YA BROTHER . You can not preach both THATS KARZY AND ROBERT I LOVE YA IF YOU LOVE JESUS IF YOU MAKE EXCUSES FOR ISLAM :star_and_crescent: JESUS CHRIST SAID YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE :owl::feather::feather: I HAVE READ THE QURAN ITS NOT GOING TO WORK WITH BEING A CHRISTIAN I PROMISE I YOU HAVE SEEN WHAT I HAVE YOU WOU READ YOUR BIBLE OR BE MUSLIM ONE OR THE OUTHER . I had problems with native Americans religion and Christian beliefs I went with Jesus Christ and all was will :bangbang: BECARE FULL JESUS CHRIST IS JEALOUS VERY VERY :100::100::100::chile::us::owl::feather::feather:Love Bobby Jean . You better stand for one :point_up:t4: or all is lost BLEAVE THAT :100:

Robert 1246. The Muslim s. That ATTACKED ISRAEL AND KILLED SO MANY AND TOOK AMERICAN CITIZENS HOSTAGES AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANY LOVE FROM ME AND WE HAVE AMERICAN FAMILIES CRYING AND THEY ARE BLOWING UP INACENT PEOPLE OUR PEOPLE THAT THEY TOOK ARE BEING . TORTURED RIGHT NOW :bangbang: AND THEY WANT US DEAD AND ROBERT 1246 they KILLED 3000 AMERICAN CITIZENS ON 9,11 and. I CAN NEVER FORGIVE THAT THE BROUGHT OUR TWIN TOWERS DOWN AND PEOPLE HAD TO JUMP TO THEIR DEATH SO THEY WOULD NOT BURN TO DEATH . IF YOU LOVE JESUS CHRIST . YOU HAVE BROKEN MY HART BROTHER AND I KNOW YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND YOU ARE NOT ISLAM :star_and_crescent: AND YES I KNOW WE HAVE MEMBERS THAT MAYBE MUSLIM. IF THE CHRISTIAN PEOPLE JUSTIFIED ISLAM . They are OK WITH 9,11 THE USCCA . Are Christian :question::question::question:

2 Likes

That’s messed up ROBBERT 1246 they have INACENT American citizens and they are killing them and they went to a game for children a killed so many and I can never Love HAMAS . They have our citizen’s and . Our citizens did nothing to be taken and tortured and they are being killed for . What evil is all about I hate evil . And anyone else that will hurt and kill INACENT AMERICAN PEOPLE AND WE STILL DO NOT HAVE THEM BACK :bangbang: AND THEY ARE DEFINITELY IN OUR NASHION .:bangbang::star_and_crescent: TO KILL US . This is where American people are going to have to stand up for FREEDOM . And INACENT CITIZENS . NO GOD BLESS YOU ROBBERT 1246 :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us:

I’m still sore as a SOB. Thanks for asking.

I was attempting to show you a difference between Christianity and islame. Though moslems claim to worship the same god once go scratch past the surface of what islame teaches it becomes very obvious that their god is a different god with different belief standards.

5 Likes

Thanks, I know you have a good heart. The point I was trying to make that I think you don’t understand is, Hamas are Muslins but Muslins are not Hamas. I have met people of Muslin faith that teach the same message that Jesus taught. The message is love for all people. If I follow my conscience I will have love for all people. I don’t need anyone to tell me that. People do good and bad things. I hate the bad things they do but I still love the person. To me that is the only way we can survive in the world.

3 Likes

Koran3:28
Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah , except when taking precaution against them in prudence

9:29
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Jizyah is a protection tax imposed on non moslems to keep the moslems from attacking and killing you.

4 Likes

So basically a protection racket

8 Likes

You got it

5 Likes

I don’t see them as human. Not trying to make a joke but that is why we call it inhumane.

2 Likes