Yep, they walk among us.

Thanks for your thoughts. Celebrate every day on this side of the grass.

7 Likes

I don’t want anything that doesn’t belong to me. We will all answer to GOD for things we do that we know is wrong. GOD is all truth, enough said.

9 Likes

Sorry , this was to good
. Had to steal it & post it on FB

3 Likes

Had an issue with my wi fi router so I called my cable provider. I knew exactly what the problem was but it needed to be reset on their end to fix it, which they can literally do from their computer in 10 seconds while you’re on the phone with them. After 12 times (I counted) and 30 minutes of explaining to the brainless young man from tech support over and over what was wrong and that all he needed to do was reset it, each time my voice getting louder and louder because he just wasn’t getting it, I finally said “I need to speak to a supervisor!”. No sh*t, his legit response was: “Before I transfer you, would you say that you are satisfied with the service you received today?”. I lost it. I said “Are you serious?! Did you really just ask me that question after what we’ve been through for the last half hour? You’ve got to be kidding me!”. My wife was in the kitchen listening to this entire exchange and was dying laughing! lol! Yes, they do walk among us.

12 Likes

Some good highlights sorta makes my brain hurt though

5 Likes

Walking past the salad bar I noticed a sign saying if you didn’t pay for a salad don’t take one. I hadn’t paid for a salad so I didn’t and took one.

5 Likes

so you took 2 instead right?

3 Likes

I think you are on to me😎

4 Likes

I think I’m missing something

If you did not pay for a salad, do not take one

You did not pay for a salad
so you did take one?

Sign seems right to me?

1 Like

Oh come on Nathan

Roll with it.
Robert’s just playing the game here! Leo also.

Where We Go One remember?

4 Likes

we go all :+1:

5 Likes

Leo,
You got it brother!

“Play the Game, everybody play the Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeee!”
----Queen (THE band!)

3 Likes

Probably why they took me out in handcuffs :police_car: .Those punctuation police can’t take a joke :policewoman::policeman:

5 Likes

:+1: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: I couldn’t just give you a thumbs up, so I added the Punctuation Police from your video of the Salad baR Crime Scene! Aloha Salad bar!

6 Likes

Do not for get Bobby Jean!! Did not know what.:question:2.A. Was. :bangbang:AND HE SAID .why would anyone make my .SECOND AMENDMENT :bangbang:. ANY.LESS.:question: DONT ya.Care about. The REDNECKS​:question::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather: we walk among ya. not humor . No crap :poop::bangbang::heart:

2 Likes

Speaking of “They Walk Among Us”.

5 Likes

Don102 Sir Brother thy Walk amug US.:bangbang:HAW HAW THAT WAS SO FUNNY I BLEW MY ROOF BEER ALL OVER Debbie Ann’s covers Haw Haw That was funny . Where can I get some free salad . That made my day and I AM stupid . Haw haw Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::paw_prints::paw_prints::notes::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::dizzy:

2 Likes

Brother Don102 buy every one some of that AZZ Fuge . Haw haw chill out with fuge sickles but Bobby Jean Red neck inbread INJAN. With salad Haw Haw They limping among US. Haw haw . I Am blasted on to much roof beer Brother. That’s funny the song of the people you CRYED a tear and I wiped it Haw Haw Just say ya don’t know me haw haw. Haw haw haw haw :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

Robert 1246 it Looks Like Don102 told the cops I was at the salad bar !!! Did you see all them just for little o me who would have GESSED SALAD COULD MESS UP A NICE PARKING LOT HAW HAW haw haw ya I have been drinking ROOT BEER :beer: O YA AND TALKING TO JESUS AGAIN Love ya brother we walk amongst ya haw haw haw it’s root beer Debbie ann think’s I wet the bed again it’s Root Beer :+1::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::notes::notes::beer:an cops :policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::dizzy::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::dizzy::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::dizzy::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman::policewoman:

2 Likes

Sad, but did this get her elected? What is this world coming to? Is this the future, maybe say if your walking down the street and you have to pee you just stop, drop your pants and do your business? Or if you have to pass a stool should you carry TP around with you just in case, or does her voting base even bother wiping. Sadly they do walk among us.

5 Likes