Why does the IRS have guns

According to a published report, the agency spent $2.3 million on ammunition, another $1.2 million on ballistic shields, $243,000 on body armor, nearly $475,000 on Smith & Wesson rifles and $463,000 on Beretta tactical shotguns

6 Likes

Why Does The IRS Have Guns? Because Big Bro wants and needs that cash and will go to great lengths to get as much of it as they can get from everywhere they can get it.

9 Likes

Part of the new government army to make sure us peons (citizens) tow the line. :angry:

6 Likes

could it be because of

6 Likes

Sounds like a paramilitary group, with offensive flags, logos and sayings!

Also sounds like a great way around “posse comitatus”!
Like Trump stated many times “ they are not after him, they are after you and me”
At first I thought that was a trick question!

6 Likes

exactly my thoughts too! just like the IRS raiding that gun store out west. #LGB/FJB :fu: :fu:

6 Likes

Storm Troopers in training. :angry:

5 Likes

The IRS is not the federal government boogie-man people should fear. Rather, it is the utterly unconstrained spending by Congress and federal government that are literally printing money to fund their pet social programs and military adventurism (to include buying armored vehicles for agencies like the IRS).

Why does this matter? Printing money devalues your currency (inflation), which destroys wealth and income as surely as any tax demand, but does so with no one’s fingerprints on the theft. For example, if you make $100,000/year and inflation runs at, say, 9%, that takes $9,000 out of your pocket without so much as a tax form or any government agent coming to your door with a gun.

Until they show up at your front door, in a stack formation!

8 Likes

The IRS has about 79,000 people and is hiring 87,000 more — that’s 166,000 people. For reference the marines only have 177,000 active duty service members. By my math something doesn’t add up and Americans should not have to fear their Government.

8 Likes

When you realize you are bankrupt but don’t want to admit it to anyone else you start trying to scrounge up every nickel and dime from underneath every cushion in order to try and find enough cash to pay next months rent.

Or in the case of our corrupt government you spend billions of more dollars to hire more tax collectors in order to try and squeeze a few extra million out of the serfs under your control.

5 Likes

What kind of firearms do IRS agents carry?
Are they the type that the current president refers to as “weapons of war”?

5 Likes

I want to know why we even have the IRS? Because if you look at and read the U.S. Constitution the IRS IS NOT MENTIONED ONCE IN IT. So why do we have it just like so many other agencies that ARE NOT MENTIONED IN THE CONSTITUTION? Time to start DOWN SIZING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. BECAUSE IT HAS AND IS NOW WAY TO BIG.

4 Likes

I don’t think any agencies are named in the Constitution. The framers left it open for the 3 branches of government to figure things out.

I think one of the big problems is that these agencies get created, and then never go away. They just grow in size, number, and power with very little oversight or restraint. We’re innovative enough to create them, but not enough to put an expiration date on them.

8 Likes

This communist government we are currently under, is slowly building its federal police force. The campaign to promote and raise crime while decimating and demonizing the countries police forces are all part of the plan to start their federal police force. Hitler had them, Stalin had them, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Mao and now joe. They are doing the same thing with our military, using their woke insanity to dissuade any real American men & women, who want to serve their country, not to.
a2df6470bbe63718670db2db67fb6947ff15859b_2_529x499

7 Likes

All those dictators you mention were in absolute control.
I don’t believe Mr. Biden knows what’s going on, most of the time.

1 Like

true but, the people running him do!!!

5 Likes

7 Likes

That’s an easy question? The original iteration of the IRS was to collect enough tax’s to pay for our military spending for war.

6 Likes

was created after WWI IIRC??? seem to recall it was voluntary at first???

still remember in some older movies a person declaring they were a tax payer???

same pres created other things we still have problems with IIRC???

Woodrow Wilson was it???

3 Likes