Why Are You Pro-Gun?

Today in the news in Louisville, Kentucky, our mayor is in Washington pushing for stronger gun laws. Mayor McBikeLane, as he is known, has done everything possible to tie the hands of police officers from enforcing the law so he wants more laws that he will not enforce.
Recent policy changes have pretty much eliminated any type of pretextual stop and our city council and County Attorney (DA) have eliminated perusing or prosecuting marijuana possession under an ounce, although it is still illegal in (the rest of) Kentucky.

1 Like

When I learned of the history of gun control and how it was used to keep the newly freed slaves from seeking retribution against former slaveowners (the Black Codes), I was compelled to learn more. Though I had a couple handguns at that point in my life, the 2nd Amendment began to mean more. It is a means of self-defense, which I believe to be absolute. Absolutely Constitutional, Human, & most notably, Biblicalā€¦
Now, in the face of tyranny, it means more to be Pro-Gun. We are FREE MEN & WOMEN. Only the free own weaponsā€¦slaves are prohibited from such. We have seen what happens when governments disarm the people. We all see what the agenda is! Being Pro-Gun is Pro-Liberty because none of us is comfortable with the idea of the Federal & State Authorities being the only armed groups in America. :v:t5:

4 Likes

100% of THIS ^^^