Who will ATF Shoot Next?

They are trying to send everyone a clear message: “Be afraid, be very afraid.” But I’m not sure it will work. Who will ATF Shoot Next? Everyone they are allowed to. Tracking 5 years of shootings by federal law enforcement agencies, including the FBI and DEA.

5 Likes

Hopefully it’s criminals that they are shooting. :thinking:

4 Likes

Judge, jury, executioner- @don102

:man_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

Hopefully they were murderers.

3 Likes

Criminals that already faced the courts, then sent back out in the streets to continue their criminal activity and then stopped/neutralized, by police, cased closed. Criminals don’t change if given a second chance, criminal jobs are dangerous jobs (robbery, rape, murder, carjacking, etc…) and the outcome, when caught, has consequences however that ends up to be.

3 Likes

'What did I do to you?
I am a Peaceful guy.

6 Likes

I just got “SWAT-TED!”

I was out there vacuuming my Xterra and all of a sudden
(3) Sherriff’s cruisers and a AFD Engine and Paramedic unit screamed up
to my front yard.
Sorry folks but If you can picture me sittin’ on my Mechanic’s Rolling stool/Tool box
Mindin’ my own, I started laughing. Not belly busting laughing but a decent fluffy laugh
I dropped my ‘weapon’ (Vac attachment hose and put my hands on my head (you never know)
They approached slowly saw my Smith on my hip and one of the Fire asked me if ‘Everything
was OK?’ Just working on my car I said. Then the Shef asked if he could go inside my house?
NO. why? to see if everybody was alright he replied.
You can’t make this up.
My sister came out to see what the ruckus was about. I said there’s the other owner, no one ese lives here, see I didn’t kill her (and then go out and work on my car I didn’t say) I’m Not stupid ( spoiling some here’s belief I am.)
I asked ‘who called it in?’ and somebody said ‘Anonymous’ (of course) I said here’s your guy right there filming all this with his phone across the street (maybe he was bored)
(2) Shef’s got mad and went over to have a chat. KARMA!
At least Albuquerque Fire isn’t Armed …yet! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: A firefighter (female) thought I was phunnie…see! I told you folks I was.

Film ! 5,6 and 11 ! KOAT TV

14 Likes

Like Bryan Malinowski, right, @Don102 :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

Yep! Hardened Crim ! Life long Threat to society!

Anyone who has to deal w/ the TSA on a daily basis is bound to be driven nutz!

6 Likes

According to these agencies, everyone is guilty (criminal) until proven innocent (lucky you got away but we will still be watching) type of attitude, and good example “Bryan Malinowski” (RIP). Bad behavior on how things were handled by these agencies, and hopefully the family will SUE the pants out of these agencies for their bad actions.

5 Likes

And now, KOAT TV reporting live from Don’s front yard…

6 Likes

‘New Mexico Man with Assault weapon….’

4 Likes

[quote=“Karacal, post:12, topic:102369”]
‘New Mexico Man with Assault weapon….’
[/quote]collection bin

get it right @Karacal 'assault vacuum with a high capacity collection receptacle :rofl:

5 Likes

It could be an ice cream scoop, the Media will twist it into an assault weapon.

4 Likes

this is very true :+1:

2 Likes

And an ILLEGAL SILENCER magic wand! ON THE END and oh shite it’s ALL scary Black (and Decker!) and an illegal extension cord that makes in more powerful and…oh never mind!
:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I remember the morning TV show " It could BE You" starring Bill Leyden. Bill’s gone now but the phrase lives on …and how. If your’re not doing anything wrong…yeah RIGHT.

3 Likes

Holy crap! I thought open carry was legal in your state?

I’ve wondered sometimes if someone would freak out about me. Open carry is generally illegal in Florida, but not on your own land. I have natural water on one side of my property, and it’s a perfect haven for cotton mouths. When I’m working on the property I carry OWB in a Fobus that sticks out pretty good. I flop my T shirt down over it, but more times than I can count I look down and my shirt has pulled up over the gun, fully exposing it. Often I notice I’m cruising around on the John Deere or weed walhacking open carrying, but it’s totally legal. Still, I’m sure someone would not like it :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

The STASI hate we are OPEN CARRY!
The Gub-ment HATES we have OPEN CARRY
THAT is why I OPEN CARRY !
I may not be able to rid this Beautiful state of
the vermin infesting the Capital buildings
But my thumb’s are firmly in their eyes.
(I do what I can )

4 Likes