When It Comes Home

I really don’t know how to express this, except to open with this wisdom: Never assume that violence will not come to you. Always be wise, aware, and alert.
Last week, my partner’s adopted son (a great-nephew by blood) was suicided (murdered by suicide). Our local police, the sheriff’s department, and my own agency, came to the same case profile. He did not commit suicide. The family behind our suspicions is one of intergenerational criminality. They are extremely dangerous.
Because of either Medical Examiner misinterpretation of physical evidence, or a deliberate omission of facts to throw the perpetrators off track, it was ruled a suicide. However, the main suspect has been doing a lot of talking, except to the police.
This is a rough time, as very evil people may very well get away with murder. Thoughts, please?

2019-10-21 22.24.38-1

I totally agree, we need to be on our toes always checking our surroundings. I’m very sorry for your lose, you and the family are in my prayers.

6 Likes

Thank you, brother.

3 Likes

Fighting the beast is next to impossible, but will it be worth it, to prove it wasnt suicide? Im sorry for your loss

5 Likes

It’s hard to explain how much pain I feel for your loss. I understand in more ways than most people can. I feel your suffering bleed through your words. I hope one day closer will follow.

Justice is a word that can only describe what you need for closer. If you suspect a group or a person’s involvement. Then you must ask yourself “what am I willing to do for justice.” In many cases where a crime group is involved, the case will most likely get put a way to the cold shelves of the back room. Unless your willing to push and push and push.

But remember, pushing is only going to create enemies. The same enemies he made. So in your journey of the truth and justice, take caution but don’t back down from what you need to put this behind you.

5 Likes

I must note that, despite the personal nature of this loss, I view it as an investigator. Sufficient evidence is coming out for justice to balance things out.
Additionally, I must add how blessed I am to have the most wonderful, considerate, loving, and insightful family here at USCCA.
My concern transcends this tragedy, for this kind of horror is not uncommon. This is something of which we all need to be aware.
Thank you all.

5 Likes

Very sorry for your loss. Bad guy wins, good guy looses unless we are prepared to fight to the death on many levels, financially, emotionally etc. Just going about our daily activities is becoming tiresome. Maintaining situational awareness is becoming strenuous. Just going for the Mail, my neck is strained. Need to grocery shop in squad formation! Evil is running the insane asylum!
With your type of experience and knowledge, can you set up discrete traps, within the law, of course. Wink, :wink: and convict on lesser charges?
If I’m right, I heard there were some gas leaks in your area… may have heard that from fake news stations, not sure!

2 Likes

I am so sorry for the tragic loss you have endured. It’s times like these, we need to stay in close contact with friends and loved ones. Knowing someone well enough to be the voice that says “they wouldn’t do that” is becoming increasingly important. It truly becomes a “who will speak for the dead” situation. My sincerest condolences to you, and yours.

6 Likes

I still don’t understand what that term means.

3 Likes

I believe it’s similar to the term “swatted”. Which is usually when someone places a fake call to police, usually about fake active domestic violence, and the swat team comes in and raids the place. I believe it’s similar to suicided as they both are made to appear different from the truth.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. These are strange times indeed.

2 Likes

I sincerely do not wish to intrude and I am glad everyone is with the USCCA. Many questions like this has been asked and I will be short too.

For a example here, somebody is heavily on narcotics and addictions are very deadly. This individual has hurt someone badly, caused death or threatened someone of taking their life. Or maybe a major problem at their home and it is going to end up in divorce and jail time, this person has FAILED badly and sees no other way out and he or she caused someone problems.

They do not see and escape from their living pain and they can not or they do not have a way to take full actions and responsibility of their destruction and behavior.

They may have decided to commit suicide, but they fail to be able to continue and maybe their last call for, help me someone. The police are called and respond to the crisis and most the police only a person with a firearm and screaming madly, they wish to die.

They threatened others with the firearm and it could be a Pelite or Bb Gun. But the very ill person deadly aims that firearm at police officer, the officer or officers protect themselves and others by stopping that threat that is ill . Suicide By Cop, or Police Officers doing their job.

2 Likes

Hello, brother! If proper evidence, good witnesses (or at least one), comes out, there is the charge of incitement to commit, which carries a pretty hefty penalty. Unfortunately, people who know the subject and his family, are terrified of them, so the chances of setting up a sting are slim to none.
This horror affected our family, and law enforcement deeply. Out of respect for his privacy I won’t go into details of how rough the young man’s life was. But one thing is certain: He feared retribution in the afterlife, hence, he would not deliberately commit suicide. The whole thing is strange, and dark. The whole town where my partner’s adopted son was killed is literally rife with violence, human trafficking, drug trafficking, etcetera.
I’m rambling, brother. Sorry about that. I’ve been battling exhaustion lately.

Nope, no gas leaks, as far as I know, but the city engineers where I live are not the brightest bulbs in the light fixture.

2 Likes

“Suicided” simply means murdered in a manner to make it look like a suicide.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, my friend.

3 Likes

Well put, brother.

2 Likes