What will be the new gun tech thing?

I’m thinking the new thing will be in the ammo realm, What say ya’ll :us: :us:

3 Likes

Blue/Red indicator… :expressionless:

3 Likes

Just ask Bing. :slightly_smiling_face:

new tech in guns and ammo - Search (bing.com)

3 Likes

Built in/integrated electronic sights from the factory, that project basically ‘out of’ the iron sights without these (what we will in the future call) ridiculously huge housings

3 Likes

PLASMA, baby, PLASMA!
Already put a down payment on mine!

6 Likes

Sooooo,…. Ammo.

1 Like

Ghost ammo, silly! :point_right::boom::point_right::boom:

5 Likes

Phased? With 40 Watts!!??

4 Likes

I know there are a lot of things to feel bad about. I hope you get things going your way soon.

1 Like

Next level Star wars right there :us:

2 Likes

I was looking at something it seems like a long time ago. possibly Hollywood fantasy. Bullets made out of ice. They melt away once purpose is achieved. James Bond stuff may be :us:

2 Likes

Good morning, Bobby Jean. Haven/t been up on active as much lately. How’s Debbie Ann doing. Been making VA appts. They say I’m doing great for someone my age lol. I got called Pops by a young man holding the door for me one day lol. That sounded strange to me lol :us: Best of days to you and Debbie Ann

3 Likes

Yep, once someone told me I had to lose something to gain something. Can’t remember what we were talking about. But I was looking back when I got my first big clunky cell phone. Man, Tech if moves at the same distance and speed that it did since then! Science fiction quickly becoming Science fact. Flying cars for the avg family hasn’t happened yet but they are working on it. :us:

2 Likes

MythBusters did 2 episodes on ice bullets, and both times confirmed the first two words there.

5 Likes

Hand carry rail guns. Maybe like in the Judge Dred movies, tell the gun what you want to shoot and it does.

2 Likes

The Star Trek phaser
We have the communicator, Cell Phone so now we need the Phaser to be developed.
Put it on stun and phase stupid people! Sounds fun to me!

5 Likes

Ice bullets can work moderately well in a powerful air rifle.

1 Like