What to do, what to do šŸ¤”

I would sayā€¦3 modelsā€¦
If you carry appendix your choice might be P365X

3 Likes

@ScottH,

I just came in my mind through all handguns Iā€™ve valued so far and thereā€™s another option for you.
I donā€™t know if you would be interested in something uncommonā€¦ but this is one of few underestimated pistols on the market, especially this model, thinking about carrying and self defence.

https://www.mossberg.com/product/mc2c-truglo-tritium-pro-sights-89016/

I think I would list it just behind P365X, but above M&P Shield and Ruger MAX.

4 Likes

Oh wow, not familiar with that one. Iā€™ll do some research. Tha k you for the suggestion

4 Likes

Oh, the paradox of choice. Beware! :wink:

4 Likes

But you will have to find local dealer and feel the pistol in hand.
It is hard to explain, but the grip is fantastic, mag release doesnā€™t require to re-adjust hand everytime you want to press it.
Trigger is close to Glockā€™s but is flat and wide, which force the finger to ā€œfinish flatā€ - what is the most important part of accurate shot.
Simple take down force to clean and lube striker and striker channel and thatā€™s the reason I sometimes recommend this pistol for new shooters - know the firearm and its each working part.

Yeahā€¦ truly

:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Then there is the Kimber Ultra Carry 2

5 Likes

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Sig has a flat trigger for the P365 too. You know, in case you didnā€™t have enough to think about yet.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve been mentioning P365X modelā€¦ it comes with flat trigger.
I love only 2 types of trigger - 1911 trigger or flat trigger. :grinning:

3 Likes

A Pair of Glocksā€¦another consideration :thinking:

4 Likes

My macaw told me he saw what you did there (my parrot talks). :wink:

3 Likes

Lol :joy::laughing:

3 Likes

@ScottH
Thatā€™s kind of a bias to me. Even though the Sig Legion is a fantastic firearm you are asking a Smith&Wesson M&P Shield Plus carrier for some advice on a possible switch to the Shield Plus. The Ruger Max 9 is also a great gun. I can tell you either way you canā€™t go wrong with either. Go to the range and shoot them both. The improved trigger on the Shield Plus may be all you need to change your mind or the increased magazine capacity. Which ever you choose I ainā€™t gonna be mad you. Let me know either way what you go with and why.

4 Likes

Roger that @Johnnyq60 Iā€™m still in research mode so it might be a little while before I ā€¦uhā€¦pull the trigger on it :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

:rage:

please donā€™t destroy such nice and creative conversationā€¦
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I canā€™t resist a good pun.

5 Likes

a pair of ā€¦ slippers :wink:

4 Likes

@ScottH ,
@Jerzees makes a good recommendation, I agree, that Mossberg looks like an excellent gun. There are some pretty good reviews on youtube regarding the Mossberg MC2. Check out this one but there are several. NEW Mossberg MC2c Ultra-slim 13+1 Doublestack 9mm! - YouTube

4 Likes

Before we go down this slippery slope, I think itā€™s wise that we paws, er, pause to reassess.

4 Likes

Good ideaā€¦ letā€™s try to hit the answer and solve @ScottHā€™s dilemma.

A 2021-10-17 19-52-03

oopssssā€¦ :face_with_monocle:

Here we goā€¦

A 2021-10-17 19-52-14

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

I have been carrying either a G19 or 26 for a few years. I like the purchase of both when drawing, the weight, and capacity of each. The smaller micros I just didnā€™t feel good carrying since I felt as though I almost had to search for the grip when drawing.

3 Likes