What old-school TV show would you bring back?

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Has anybody said Night at the Apollo? I always felt bad, and laughed a little, when the crowd called for the clown that would come down and chase the act off the stage. It’s a cold, kind of funny, world out there!

5 Likes

Lidija Bačić Lille - Radi Radi Radi (Official Music Video) - YouTube. <<< yooops

American Bandstand

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Not sure if you saw the Adams family movie, but it is a great homage to the original series imo.

2 Likes

The first time I saw Tom Petty he was a scrawny kid and a guest on Soul Train with Don Cornelius. He came out jumped up and down while performing “I need to know.” Girl I knew said he’s gonna’ be famous, I said no way…dang I lost that bet,and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers concerts still get watched weekly here. RIP Tom.
Never really watched Soul Train or tv mid- late 70’s early 80’s, but happened to catch that show.

1 Like
1 Like

They are bringing back “The Munsters” It is being produced by Rob Zombie who was a huge fan of the original show.

3 Likes

Space: 1999 - Awesome special effects. The best episode was “Dragon’s Domain” the other episode I liked was “Force of Life” and “Breakaway.” The second season, eh.

1 Like

In more recent times I would like to see them do “Jericho” and perhaps “Colony.”

2 Likes

The new “Lost in Space” was awesome. Far better than the campy original. Very kid friendly too. Special Effects were incredible and far more accurate scientifically and technologically than the original. Of course there were some big scientific and technology misses, but it did not render the show unwatchable.

1 Like