Blast from the Past

This will let others know how aged you are.
A movie that showed you should always be aware.
THE GREEN HORNET.
The Green Hornets assistant Kato’ would lay in hiding when the Green Hornet would come home and then attack.
Do you remember this movie ?

7 Likes

I remember the television show.

9 Likes

One of my favorite shows growing up. The theme song was “flight of the bumble bee”

6 Likes

Van Williams, Bruce Lee, one season

6 Likes

Like Calvin and Hobbes.

8 Likes

Are you sure you’re not talking about Return of the Pink Panther? Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau, and Burt Kwouk as Cato?

14 Likes

Or Charley Brown when Snoopy was off (on?) his meds…

5 Likes

Oh my, Alces_Americaus you are right. I stand corrected.
My apologies to all, my memories are alittle mixed.

8 Likes

No worries. Cato/Cato.

5 Likes

HOLY NOSTALGIA, BATMAN!

7 Likes

@Scott52, Cesar Romero, Frank Gorshin, Burgess Meredith. Them boys were characters and I bet they were CCW permit holders.

4 Likes

Chuck Connors in BRANDED.

5 Likes

Guess these 1970s shows theme songs.
Now y’all got me started.

5 Likes

Great show in it’s day…and the ringtone on my cellphone :thinking::grin:

4 Likes

Yes sir that was a great show and good choice in ringtones brother @ScottH .

2 Likes

Remember this:

5 Likes

Thanks @Johnnyq60 :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Bruce Lee and Green Hornet wear their masks wrong

3 Likes

Are we bingeing on this nostalgia because we know it’s the end or are we feeling the need to get back to a time when men were men, women were women, boys were boys and girls were girls, we played, we fought we got over it!
There were never any school or mass shootings? We resolved conflicts.
No pun intended but things were black and white.
If memory serves, it was during the time of these stooges that school shootings started!

Not to get to serious, but during the worst of our times there were soup lines and extreme hardship and my grandparents never spoke of getting rid of babies, 2A and my grandparents and parents were sure I was a boy when I was born! How did they get through that?

Not until these stooges arrived on scene did the nation take a dive.

10 Likes

And, once we got past puberty, we could laugh at ourself and not be offended by everything…well, maybe by our 30’s anyway :thinking:…maybe I’m speaking for myself, but as a kid I remember the funniest Polish jokes being told by my neighbor, Mr. Zalaski. Irish jokes, best were from my father in law, Mr. Duffy.
Can’t answer your question. Hope it’s not the end, and perhaps we romanticize the past a bit, but got to agree with your simpler times assessment.

5 Likes