What Movie Was #1 On Your Tenth Birthday?

I found this an interesting exercise. I had to look it up, but pretty sure it was Little Big Man. Don’t know what that would mean for me in 2021 though. :crazy_face:

Snake eyes. Pew pew.

What about you?

3 Likes

First Star Wars…before they ruined it.

4 Likes

FYI, these are social engineering scams to get ahold of your personal information. In this case your birthdate to they can hack into your accounts.

3 Likes

No! Really??? :scream:
If you give me your SSN, I’ll show you what you’d look like if you were a cat.

1 Like

So I checked and it was Blazing Saddles. Scary thing is #2 was The Towering Inferno

4 Likes

Too much info for me to post but Little Big Man was an excellent movie.

2 Likes

Star Wars

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

#1 movie on my birthday or the year of my birthday?

2 Likes

first one was awesome…and yes, they did. Part of me thinks they wrecked subsequent movies to show how future life will absolutely suck.

2 Likes

if the caller is indian ask if their name is Ben Chod (chode) and when did the IRS move to Calcooota?..just got a sigh and a “oh, you win” the other day. I normally don’t answer the phone but was expecting a call…just not from “Ben”
some great vids here, hilarious when he does the old lady voice and fakes driving to the bank and store.

and the absolute master…

1 Like

My movie was Jaws

3 Likes

As of Jan. 27th - one day after my 10th - Operation Petticoat - as of Feb. 3rd - Ben Hur. The story of my life.

1 Like

Mine was “NUMBER ONE” with Charlton Heston. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

EXORCIST

1 Like

Great comedy, like Support Your Local Sheriff

2 Likes

Love Story, December 16 1970, I googled it.

1 Like

When Jaws came out I was sailing on my families boat for the summer. New England and NY waters, saw Jaws T-shirts on racks everywhere, and swam and surfed nearly every beach in NY, Mass, and RI. Never saw the movie 'til it hit TV lol.

Love Bug, for me…and a year later, we had our first Beetle, and another year, we had 2. Learned to drive them at 11.

2 Likes

Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

2 Likes

That was a good year!

1 Like

Enter the Dragon

4 Likes