What do you want to ask Ted Nugent?

We’re feeling lucky because we get to sit down with the Motor City Madman himself - Ted Nugent!

He’ll be answering YOUR questions in a Q&A session, so ask what you’d like to know.

Comment below for a chance to get your question answered!

5 Likes

Ted, can I go whitetail hunting with you during a rifle season :grin:.
Also, what is your normal conceal carry?

3 Likes

Uncle Teddy,

Who was your inspiration for wang dang sweet poontang??

6 Likes

Did you actually contract cat scratch fever?

4 Likes

I would like to know why he is so shy and reserved when it comes to talking about politics, hunting, and guns. :grinning:

6 Likes

Lol, roger that. He should be more assertive. Lol

3 Likes

Ask him if he needs a Gun Barer and Carcass Cutter Upper. I have significant skills in turning a deer carcass into eatable chunks of meat. :smiley:

2 Likes

Uncle Ted,
Do you prefer Italian deer sandwiches, or deer chili?
Also, do you handgun hunt, and if so, what caliber and revolver or pistol for hunting, say a whitetail deer?

2 Likes

What is poontang anyway?

1 Like

With all the NRA controversy, money management issues, Wayne La Pierre abuses and other improprieties how can you still support the NRA in good conscious ( or do you? )? Is there another National Organization you might suggest deserves our support otherwise?
John

2 Likes

I want to know what happened to the 4 X 4 Bronco that was in 4Wheeler (or mebby some other car/truck mag) Magazine back in the 80’s. It was all camo’d out and stupid tall for the time.

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

I think it’s painted like a zebra now.

1 Like

Uncle TED, Do you have a good recipes for elk tenderloin?

1 Like

A blast from the past, kind of long but cool never the less. I stumbled across it on YT. :+1:

3 Likes

Stacy David redid it for him. New engine, suspension, paint, etc.

2 Likes

Any chance at a political run? Preferably back in Michigan!

2 Likes

Just please pass along from me a humble thank you for all the time and energy he has dedicated for decades in support of us shooters, the 2A, and hunting sports! I want to let him know that I for one appreciate it and I wish we could clone him. Too many folks misuse their fame and fortune and it is amazing to see one individual uncorrupted by it all, constantly delivering a pro USA message! :us:

9 Likes

Mr. Nugent have you thought about running for President?

2 Likes

@Jerry1 Can you imagine him on the front lawn of the WH. Whooo…

2 Likes

On a serious note…Mr Nugent what is your defensive set-up\sidearm when in the field and why?

1 Like