Website Suggestion Box

Hello! As I continue my freshman journey along the USCCA website I’m finding I have a few suggestions and recommendations to improve the site as I go along. I work in computers and Information Security, and am engaged to a software/website tester so this is all part of my natural thinking process. :slight_smile: Is there a place I can go to recommend these suggestions or improvements for the site?

As an example; a Search feature for all titles on the Video page or the Guides page would be immensely helpful considering the sheer volume of content on those pages.

Peace.

2 Likes

I love the ideas, Jeff! There are many different ways that you can make your ideas known. You can call us 24/7, email us, chat with us from our website or post here in the community :D. I’ll add the numbers and email address down below.

We are always looking to hear from our members with their ideas to help improve the experience that you have as a USCCA member. We are grateful that you are a part of the USCCA family and please know that you are always welcome to reach out if you ever need any assistance. I will send the website suggestions you provided above, to the correct IT team!

Phone number - 877-677-1919
Email address - support@deltadefense.com (or you can always respond to any USCCA email that you receive and we will see that)

P.S. In case you’re looking, keep an eye on our job board here: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/DEL1019DDLL/JobBoard/5a38633d-9fd5-48ee-9f8f-539de7dac65f/?q=&o=postedDateDesc&w=&wc=&we=&wpst=

Thanks Tim! That is immensely helpful and I will keep that contact information handy.

1 Like