It’s Washington, not surprised at all.

Must be the water

8 Likes

What if it becomes airborne :question: :bat: :bat::bat:

7 Likes

I turned your ass in because I KNEW you were THINKING something Nasty
(Conservative) things 'bout me!

Gestapo 101 handbook! (again)
The Demoncratic/nazi party @ play—Party like it’s 1944 ! This is getting old folks!

9 Likes

Sounds like a help line for people who think they are go to commit a crime and have no where to turn.

3 Likes

“Narc Your Neighbor” failed miserably in Utah in the 70’s.

7 Likes

To me it is like a Red Flag law.

4 Likes

The report cited concerns from Rep. Cyndy Jacobsen, R-Puyallup, who pointed out a problem, “I think it’s difficult to put things into law which look at the intent of people rather than the actions that they take.”

She ‘thinks’? Is this evil or not? Simple question. If so, say so, and state it emphatically and petition your colleagues to stand up for the rights of your citizens. I have heard California has come up with a similar bill. Wonder if that includes quotes from the Bible (which can be construed by more than a few nut-cases as hate speech). All left up to the individual who feels offended.

7 Likes

sound a lot like the ss and gestapo of the past.

6 Likes

Yes it is contrary to what our morals and conscience tells us. How to conduct our selves. If we didn’t have bad thoughts we wouldn’t have anything to compare our good thoughts to. We wouldn’t be able to make our own judgements.

2 Likes

7 Likes

@Todd30 you better not think anything bad about @Don102 :rofl:

7 Likes

WHAT? What did I miss?

I apologize Todd30, If I offended you or your Fabulous state of Washington.
This whole thing is getting out of hand.

Mea Culpa Brother
Sincerest apologies once again.

It’s STILL sh** stupid trying to pit us against each other though

7 Likes

Is this just for American Citizens, or are illegals included in this BS!!!

7 Likes

Only American citizens, all illegals have been ‘vetted’ :wink:

8 Likes

This stupid Bill will lead to people abusing it with claims of False Accusations, False Reporting. People are coming up with more demoralizing :poop: it’s not even funny! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Another law attempting to criminalize firearms owners. Drafted by and enacted by people who are elected to office. That will end if and only if people of good character get off their couches and run for office. But, I’m sure the couch potato patriots on this site will whine about how the system is rigged and they cannot possibly run for office like the morons who actually hold elected office. Lazy means a loss of rights.

Did somebody say somethin’?
I swear I heard someone?
Maybe it was a dream?
Like an itch you cain’t scratch?
Ya eva git dat?
It’s quite annoyin’
Is dare a Peal for dat?

No? My Imagination? Mea Culpa
OK, folks back to scheduled .gov PROGRAMMIN’

Where We Go 1 We Go All… most anyway :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Can you say “thought police”?

7 Likes

whadchoosay? Thought-less Poe-lease?

5 Likes